Sacai Menswear S/S 2025 & Resort 2025 Paris

Thanks LadyJunon for uploading this.

Everything is so easy on the eyes, and unmistakably sacai.
Her collabs are also one of the rare few that I like, and that makes sense, be it carhatt, levis, nikes...

If this is not her own label, I would have thought it is an updated version of her own works over the past decade...

I love it, easily one of my favorite collections of this menswear season.

This collection feels very nonchalant, a modern French look with a Sacai twist. The styling is perfect, making you want to wear the clothes straight out the runway.
I’m obsessed with jackets and knitwear, they look so much fun to wear.
The tailoring is sublime and relaxed but still impeccable.
Low key wants that fringe sweater so bad.
And the cast with their glasses on is so cute.

Bravo Chitose, another hit from her.

There are some incredible knits that I cannot wait to hit stores, but the collection was flat for me. Both the pointed and round exaggerated shoulders look clownish.

Simplistic and wearable, yet very creative. Exemplifies why she's my favourite designer. Amazing collection!

its giving RTW version of Ghesquires louis vuitton. not a bad thing and looks very fun to wear.

Loved this collection, and how consistently great her designs are. I want her to take the helm at Chanel.

its giving RTW version of Ghesquires louis vuitton. not a bad thing and looks very fun to wear.
She's been doing those silhouettes first, they derive from Japanese luxury design in Tokyo.
Additionally, Ghesquiere's Vuitton designs are RTW, so I am not sure of your claims. It's like comparing apples to apples.
Ghesquiere no longer designs couture in his current role.

Yeah…A bit flat.
I think what was supposed to be the Gimmick of the collection, aka the shoulders, are in fact what brings the whole thing down because in terms of proportions, it’s just ridiculous. It elongates the arms and creates a terrible silhouette.

The rest, obviously commercial, is much better because it looks less forced.

I always love her collections, and this is no exception, although I agree that these shoulders add nothing of great value, they seems forced when the rest is so easy and wearable. It reminds me of Lutz Huelle but with a bigger budget.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vseroff
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->