Saint Laurent Pre-Fall 2024 by Gray Sorrenti

Really, the only thing that comes out pictorially clear are the bed sheets. Otherwise, it's hard to make out Bella b/c of the angle of the shot, and what her outfit looks like is hidden by the coat, so I'm not sure what is exactly is being sold by the shot. But I guess it's an improvement over the Hailey Bieber effort.

I knew this was going to happen. Since Bella made her first public appearance again, she has been walking around the streets of NY and LA with a Saint Laurent bag, and the way she was photographed, it was clear that it was a PR move. I suppose her big comeback will be in September on the catwalk, probably exclusively for Saint Laurent. I'd love to see the rest of the campaign and what her future holds as the YSL girl.

Anthony finally caved in. She's been perfect for Saint Laurent for so long and she looked better than all of his models wearing it at Cannes.

She looks great, can't wait to see more.

A beautiful photograph of Bella Hadid. Love everything about it. Hopefully, it makes it to print.

Just a week after a terrific menswear campaign, a terrible womenswear image.
They are clearly going after her followers, but they did not even try, pictorially.
It’s only one shot for now, but if it turns out as another celebrity campaign, what’s the point ?

What a horrible campaign… so cheap. They have to stop with this Gray Sorrenti.. She’s even worse than Mario Sorrenti, if thats even possible.. well, it obviously is possible..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qqqq0102
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->