Yves Saint Laurent Beauty Fall 2011 : Arizona Muse & Zuzanna Bijoch

tigerrouge

don't look down
Reaction score
Yves Saint Laurent Jardin de Minuit Makeup Collection for Fall 2011 (makeup4all.com:(

Attachments

• Yves 6.jpg
    Yves 6.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 106
And the accompanying product shots (same source:(

Attachments

• Yves 1.jpg
    Yves 1.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Yves 2.jpg
    Yves 2.jpg
    369.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Yves 3.jpg
    Yves 3.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Yves 4.jpg
    Yves 4.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Yves 5.jpg
    Yves 5.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 12
I like the dark, rich, lush colors but Arizona looks terrible. That angle and that makeup are doing her no favor. Unless they're gunning for her to get a role in the next Twilight movie, this should've never been allowed to run in magazines.

I don't like Arizona's shot, the accompanying product ones are beautiful, though. Fantastic composition.

oh i like it.. the colors, the darkness and the flowers and i really :heart: arizona in this..she's perfect for this ad.

the part with flowers and make up is enough. no need to see this girl trying to look like a "bad-slash-rich-girl-who-is-both-sexy-and-wicked"

^ to me Arizona looks like a blend of Karlie and Anja. Anyways I don't like that shot as the flowers are a little to distracting. Has the background been less colourful it would have been perfect. I like the shots for the other products.

It looks like it's shot by Terry again. can anyone confirm?

Love Muse in this. Looking every inch the 'Super'.

Anja is that you?:rofl:

It's an odd match of richly hued product shots and her 'quick-to-print' shot.

I sort of like it. She may look a bit like Anja there but she has none of the deer in the headlights look about her. She looks like Anja and Lauren Bacall rolled into one :smile:

Arizona looks unrecognizable. Too much photoshop for me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->