Saint Laurent Summer 2024 : Hailey Bieber by Gray Sorrenti

I know she and Vaccarello are friends, but she has nothing to do in a Saint Laurent campaign. That "girl next door" vibe of hers just doesn't match the brand.

There’s nothing Saint Laurent about this girl. Yikes.

I can see Bella Hadid as saint laurent girl. But Vaccarello isn't into her.:D..Hailey doesn't fit the brand. Face and body very commercial..

That "girl next door" vibe of hers just doesn't match the brand.
She’s always looked ‘the girl next to the girl next door’ to me. Some of her cosmetic work has helped and she looks way better now but that’s only in comparison to herself and always in the opposite direction of how legit models work (making fashion elevated and aspirational), she filters it down and makes it relatable for its mundanity.

Its decent but I feel like a more talented model like Luna would work better.
Luna and/or Birgit Kos. Maybe even a throwback model with Yasmin Warsame (but I'm biased, as I would never tire of her).

She looks so stout in the jumpsuit. This is a scenario where the model really de-elevates the clothes. So much of this isn't that far off from the shopping centre brands I see all the time in Australia (Morrison, Decjuba, Aje etc. etc.). Mid to hight tier contemporary brand level online/social media marketing at best.

Not as a terrible as I was expecting but it's all about the backgrounds for me :stuart:

first image is reason alone for the 5' 9" industry standard. though Kate could have made it work. any model other than that Bieber girl actually.

You simply cannot compete with Stefano Pilati's campaigns for YSL...

Put this in the dictionary for “BASIC.”
The “model”, the iPhone photography, the styling… BASIC.

It's not bad. but it's not GREAT.

The contrasts of the colours are really nice, but its almost not enough?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blemish80
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->