Saint Laurent Summer 2024 : Hailey Bieber by Gray Sorrenti

She is the most important person on this earth. I have never seen a human being who biologically lacks the ability to emit a vibe of any sort. Just existence in its plainest form. She embodies the ultimate expression of Buddhist thought. The cessation of suffering. To be Hailey Bieber is to be zen. To be Hailey Bieber is to break the cycle of samsara.

More from the campaign:

52.4 M want this ...

Nothing more to add.

It's hard to accept giving the public that they want .

It's not giving the public what they want. It's giving desperation by Kering as their revenues continue to plummet.

This is bad tbh, she doesn’t fit YSL and the pictures are as bland as it gets. I have nothing against her though.

In an alternative universe, Paris Vogue could produce a cover story with Hailey Bieber in YSL, making us believe she could be this woman, if only for a season.

But here, I'm noticing the backgrounds more than the model, and I don't say that to insult her, it really is what's happening. I'd rather have industrial landscape shots with 'Saint Laurent' over them, it would be selling more of an atmosphere.

I am not loving this ad campaign. The reason is because the outcome is not very original. The photographs remind me of Juergen Teller's style but his work for this brand has been very good.

Uninteresting model photographed by an untalented nepo brat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blemish80
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->