Salvatore Ferragamo F/W 11.12 Milan

FashionPower

Reaction score
Salvatore Ferragamo - F/W 11.12 - Full Fashion Show (Exclusive on You Tube)

Last edited by a moderator:
sleek, sexy, elegant and luxurious fabulous collection :wub: :wub: plus tina turner :crush:

Really enjoyed seeing this collection and once again like Dolce and Morello, a masculine twist. Very elegant looks. Amazing seeing Isabeli open the show.

EXTREMELY elegant,refined and sleek!!
The whole collection is very Tom Ford-esque have to say,which is good!

Those final embellished dresses added that glamorous retro vibe that really works for the whole collection!

Some pieces are great, not such a fan of pepita pattern.

I really liked this collection. VERY luxurious. Loved all the leather pieces. All the girls came down the runway looking so sexy, and so mysterious. Ferragamo really pleased me this season.

My favorite Milan collection!
I love every single piece especially the ones with the hound's-tooth pattern. I'm so glad finally some designer uses it again in such masses :woot:
Such an elegant collection.

I haven't liked a single Ferragamo collection since Massimiliano Giornetti was appointed creative director, this is no exception.
I find his collections extremely bland.

I haven't liked a single Ferragamo collection since Massimiliano Giornetti was appointed creative director, this is no exception.
I find his collections extremely bland.

Agreed ! I like this first collection only because it like Chloes lol , but other than that its very boring and stuffy reminds me of cheesy escada clothes from 1992

this is the collection michael kors wishes he put on for his thirtieth anniversary. while he tried to tag his show with the forced "glamour" label, this collection managed to combine glamor and utility in a way that we used to see from michael kors (especially during the celine years). this collection exhibits why giornetti "gets" the house of salvatore ferragamo so much more intrinsically than the designers who came before him. each one of these pieces has the undeniable impact of a runway piece, but could easily find themselves worn by the average ferragamo customer. the way the pants moved, the way the tops sparkled, and the way those necklaces suggested all remain part of that understated allure that he has brought to this house.

the only aspect of this collection i fault would stand in the outright departure from the menswear look presented just a month ago. i would've loved for him to imbue that collection with this same spirit -- especially with that slicked back hair and the single spotlight -- which conjured some of the early days of tom ford at gucci.

salvatore-ferragamo-rtw-fw2011-rover-005_205158740144.jpg_carousel_parties.jpg

vogue.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->