00080m.jpg

00090m.jpg
00100m.jpg

00110m.jpg
00120m.jpg

00130m.jpg
00140m.jpg

Source: Men.Style.com

perhaps presumptuous of us all, but one might think that salvatore ferragamo moved their menswear collection to milan for a reason. on viewing this collection, i cannot parse out what that reason might be. i can't find anything new in this collection let alone a signature piece or look....

might as well just have saved the money and just stocked the stores blind.

It's nothing groudbreaking. Just, simple and easy.

Hooray for Chad White booking jobs outside of Dolce! Til now he's been in much more prestigious brands than Dolce.... though this might change with D&G.

Nice collection....but just that....nice.

V.wearable, I do like the metallics, it really seems they're here to stay for another season.

Delight! Ecstasy!
I shall just bow down and worship this jacket.
00210m.jpg

I like it all...especially the coats/trenches. But Im surprised by the lack of color.

Hmm...I have always wondered why Ferragamo didn't just stick to shoes. Don't get me wrong, the clothes aren't bad, but they are just like Valentino's (i.e. boring, timeless Italian suits)

Love the cardigan and the grey shorts in the 1st post. Nothing groundbreaking - just keeping it simple although the lack of colour also surprises me as well - but hey, I'm not into acid trips on catwalks anyway.

maybe it's just that i really needed a fashion week to come and let me breath fresh air... but i looooove this!!

Squirzee, that is amazing! I don't think I'll live next summer if I don't get that jacket!

I loove this. Love the pallete (who needs color when you have the most amazing whites and greys?) and the many great trenches, jackets, shoes, short shorts, suits with satin bows, Ryan Taylor and Noah Mills (who need to meet me in my bedroom)... anything I left out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waldzios
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->