brianna

Reaction score
  • will be featured on Whitney Port's new show on MTV 'The City
  • graduated from LIM in 2008
  • originally from the Atlantic City area of New Jersey
  • works at Bergdorf Goodman
  • met Whitney at a DVF after-party
MTV bio:
In the divided world of the New York social scene, Samantha finds herself standing on both sides. She works as an assistant buyer at Bergdorf Goodman Uptown, and she fits right in with the Olivia Palermo's of the world -- they even date some of the same guys. But Samantha feels most at home going out with the Downtown crowd, and when she meets Whitney through Diane Von Furstenberg, the two become fast friends. Sammi is a down-to-earth girl in a high-class world, but she always manages to find herself in the center of the storm.

'The City' promotional shoot

mtv.com

aw, there is no love for samantha. i really like her style on the show

she's in march's issue of elle magazine with jessica alba on the cover. she has a little picture in the city segment.

she's wearing a blazer from elizabeth & james, a t-shirt by the kain label, some pants from elizabeth & james, tons of jewelry and some cute shoes by sophia kokosalaki.

i might be able to scan her picture tomorrow. i like her look. what's weird is she's from the same area my grandparents live! haha.

I'm pretty sure she wore the McQ Target one-shouldered dress on one of the recent episodes when she had lunch with Erin. I'll screencap when I get back to my computer.

90507u4portbgr05.th.jpg

fadedyouthblog

can someone upload screen caps of her? sehs amazing on the show. i wish she was featured more on the show cuse she's so pretty with amazing style!

I love Samantha's style. She wore some great outfits in the last episode of the city. I loved the combination of the purple dress with the white blazer.

She's really pretty. I'm jealous of her job too! She wore some great looks in the last episode - I loved that purple one shouldered dress at the party. Was that Alexander Wang?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionhill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->