Sara Carbonero

Attends a football clinic for Venezuelan children in Caracas - 16.07.2012

celebrity-paradise (posted by Maximilian)

does anyone know what kind of makeup she uses? specifically what she uses on her lips, they always have the most perfect, natural pink tint to them what she's at events

You posted this a while ago, so i don't know if you're still looking for a similar shade. I tried to look for the Mac lipstick in Patisserie but apparently it was limited edition and they don't sell it in stores anymore where I am. But if you're still interested in a similar shade I found a good one. It's Dior in Rose Tulip. Perfect shade of pink, really similar to the one Sara uses. I was obsessed with finding something like it because we have similar skin tone and it looks so good on her :flower:

Thanks Nefertiti87 for the Elle Spain covers and pictures. Cover story for Elle Spain December 2012

Photographer: Juan Aldabaldetrecu
Stylist: Inmaculada Jiménez
Hair: Mónica Roldan
Make-up: Vicky Marcos

Celebrity: Sara Carbonero

Source: buddzone.com

Jan 8, 2014: Iker Casillas and Sara Carbonero present baby Martin Martin Casillas Carbonero at Ruber International hospital

SplashNews

Real Madrid football player Iker Casillas and girlfriend Sara Carbonero enjoyed a day shopping in the most important shops in Madrid.

rtuxgkp8sus9w777d9.jpg
oxg1u87823os4ki1usq5.jpg
ulajuinehlzcq58w06ee.jpg
wyjp1cuddmvsqt2ijf3.jpg
6oedtvaq9e4qlzacu3nx.jpg
3s5zciptbq6nbezf7h7.jpg
n4lf13xr55qwgrrm0nu7.jpg
wlwxdnd390z8jxkzv2wp.jpg

eastnews
eastnews

Interview for Elle Spain May 2015

Photographer: Xavi Gordo
Stylist: Inmaculada Jimenez
Hair + Make-up: Vicky Marcos
Interview: Gema Veiga

Source: imcmagazine.com

Great pictures. She's gorgeous!

Sara Carbonero attends 'Ago' by Lomba campaign on December 2, 2015 in Madrid, Spain.

gettyimages

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ00
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->