Sara Carbonero

100710095731196998.jpg

100710095845136446.jpg

100710095814783697.jpg

bellazon.com

I think her eyes are natural. Moreover, this eye color talk is a little discriminating considering that we don't have any proof otherwise.

She kind of looks like Aishwarya Rai to me

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anybody see the kiss that Iker gave her on camera???? omg they are so cute.

She kind of looks like Aishwarya Rai to me

I see it.I think Aishwarya has the prettier face though and Sara the better body.Sara has better style than Ash too.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, she´ll be tomorrow in every newspaper...
I think that´s stupid...they should be professionals, but who cares?
she´s working in telecinco!:innocent:

yes, she´ll be tomorrow in every newspaper...
I think that´s stupid...they should be professionals, but who cares?
she´s working in telecinco!:innocent:

It was spontaneous, I loved it. She's going to kill him though 'cos she's very professional.

I know, he´s happy, she´s happy...
but If he was my boyfriend, I´ll kill him!
a lot of people is saying that she doesn´t deserve her job, because, let´s be clear, she´s horrible at her job, she´s there just because she´s beautiful!and know he did that...he didn´t help her at all!
obviusly, it´s not my problem!but i´m fed up with all the story, it has no sense!and everybody it´s talking about it, it´s crazy!

I actually think she pretty great at her job and she takes it very professional. Although it might be just my opinion I think people is hard on her because she beautiful.

They are so cute! But I think she's gonna let this one go and not be mad to him or anything because he just won the freaking world cup as a captain for crying out loud, that doesnt happen to just anybody, he's gonna go down in history! :woot: I didnt understand anything from that interview, but it seemed to me that he was so emotional and didnt really have anything else to say and just kissed her :smile: So sweet.

when she´s working on the news, it´s ok...she reads, she has a nice voice!
she looks good on camera, no problem!
but when she´s on the matches, please...she just says 3 words, sometimes I even forget she´s there!
she should do the news, no more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->