Sara Coma

CharlottefromCA

User Friendly
Reaction score
With Uno in Barcenola, noticed her on FDIB, there are only these polaroids for now though ^_^

17fynp.jpg

source: fashion does it better

It's one of the best moments in a career. When nothing is done. It also means the future is all about hard work but it's surrounded by good energy. When all we've seen is a few polaroids, a name and four numbers written on a white sheet. White sheet as the white page of the model's story. When everything has to be written. Today we're writing the first chapter of Sara's story. Latest newcomer at Uno, Barcelona. Latest beauty who caught our eyes and attention. 5'9 young lady with quite a natural attitude in front of the camera. Laid back, effortlessly elegant. It's the same words that always come up to our minds when we see a stunning new one. Words that look good on page one.

Yes, there is only these polas for now but tests are already planned (expect two at least) and should be ready in a few weeks ^_^

She's gorgeous! And reminds me a little bit of Ruby Aldridge, although I think it's paaartly the hipster-ish styling that's doing it.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

(Source: theones2watch.com)

She's very pretty, but I'd like to see a shot with her mouth not partly open:D

Her body is to die for! Amazing measurements, all perfectly proportioned :heart: Not too sure about her expressions though - the "open mouth syndrome" seems a little off in her case (where it actually -even if it's very rare- works with others). Whereas her facial features interact perfectly well. All very soft and "fluent".

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->