Sara Nuru

Yes, i can see those (who are jealous and have no idea about modeling) saying : " Sie wird kein Model, sie hat weder A**** noch T****!" :doh:

3638343742_0db1ddb473_m.jpg

flickr (from lesmads.de)

The Sara-issue is out!
So they took the original photo in the end... the edited boobs look ridiculous!

Topmodel mag scans looks nice - all girls looks gorgeous ( minus miss white trouses) - thanks.

Yay, finally the cover with Sara. Ugh too much photoshop indeed :doh: It must be out sometimes in July so Ill check it out then, hopefully they have some nice new pictures with her inside ( and an ed may be :woot:)

^ i thought it's out since today but i might be wrong, i dont reallyy read cosmo except for when i am waiting at the doctor's :smile:

I do not like that cover at all. Her facial expression is cheezy, the hips are to big and the boobs..oh my :lol:

the lamberts shots are really bad...i mean she just cant do anything high fashion!!

I think she looks pretty on the cover.. The boobs are like jumping in my face though:lol:

LOL Well, color me not surprised. Theres noone more sly then Heidi. :rolleyes::lol:

Btw, the original cover is not the greatest one either though.

She is also featured in Gala, In-Star and some other German society mag (forgot the name :P) ...

She is also featured on maybelline.de website :flower::D

you see thats the results of getting the winner of another gntm season :D

so she still has no agency???

^ I think she's with that pro7 agency... "Face your Brand" or sth like this?

Nice video, thanks ! And yep, nijuyanah is right, she is obviously with pro7 agency face your brand and probably with heidi klum gmbh ? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->