Sarah Kees

CharlottefromCA

User Friendly
Reaction score
Lovely profile, nice smile :heart:

Wiesbaden’s Sarah Kees already has top international agencies circling the wagons. This natural blonde is still very young but fashion savvy, and has fantastic features – strong cheekbones, blue eyes, a cute chin. Sarah is further proof that German agencies are on a top notch scouting streak.

Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 176cm / 5′9.5″
Bust: 80 cm / 31.5″
Waist: 60 cm / 23.4″
Hips: 89 cm / 35″

Place of Origin: Wiesbaden, Germany

71502585.jpg
57620936.jpg

14941350.jpg
74256555.jpg

source: models.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I find her absolutely STUNNING. Four shots, and I'm already wowed. :wub:

^ Thanks for sharing that shot here :flower:

Two more gorgeous digis of Sarah - she reminds me SO much of Karlie in these, it's scary actually
:ninja: (probably the smile)
smile+1.JPG
smile+2.JPG

digital-diamonds.blogspot

Guess what, Heather! I think she'll be in Paris next week via IMG Models in order to bring her skills to perfection - I got some new tests!

sarahkeesimg10.jpg
sarahkeesimg8.jpg

digital diamonds

Backstage
sarahisreallyeating.jpg

(my inbox)

With each new picture I am more genuinely more amazed than the last. The candids of her in the rust colored shirt are divine, her face structure is amazing -- so in love with her cheekbones and cleft chin. Also, her hair color is perfect, really hope they will not change it, her natural blond color is as unique as she is.

Also confirmed for Bravo Models in Tokyo - quite the most selective agency around in Asia, good on her.

^ Besides that, I think she's with IMG worldwide now right? I seriously can't wait to see some more test material from her.

She's in Barcelona, with UNO Models. I just received one of the most beautiful sets polaroids I ever got to see. This girl is a superstar, without doubt. :heart:

^Those photos have just won me over, immediately. That chin, that skin ahhh :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->