Sarah Sophie Flicker

Reaction score
attachment.php

Photo by Natalie Joos

Sarah Sophie Flicker
LULA MAGAZINE
Editor at Large

Wow I can't believe no one has started a dedicated thread to Sarah Sophie Flicker!? She is a modern day vaudeville caberet showgirl! A NYC downtown darling who first and foremost directs films, however she is not shy of being on the silver screen...One of her many talents is performing as a trapeze artist for her personal project The Citizens Band.

I will update you my dear pop-culture. Whenever she is up to something new and I get my thought candy all over it, I will post it here. Its not fair that the girly fashionista kult world keep this divine being all to ourselves anymore.

Most recently Casting Director Natalie Joos did an interview with Ms.Flicker and photographed her in all her showgirl costumes. Read all about it on Tales of Endearment.

attachment.php

The lovely team at Stylelikeyou made a little film that shares an intimate look into the stylish muse's closet.

One last thing before I go...she writes occasionally for Hello Giggles! Words of wisdom for sure...

Attachments

• ssf1.jpg
    ssf1.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 40
  • ssf.png
    ssf.png
    322.5 KB · Views: 47
^ I love the Art Nouveau theme there. She seems like she would have been a great Alphonse Mucha muse.

I can't believe there are no posts in this thread. She is amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->