Sarah Stephens

Photography: Paolo Di Lucente

source : scriptical.wordpress.com

Sarah1.jpg

Sarah2.jpg

Sarah3.jpg

Hometown:

Sydney, Australia.

Do you wear men's stuff or men's inspired stuff often? If so, what items, and how do you like to wear them?

"I've been known to abandon womenswear in favor of the men's section. During the winter I live in men's sweaters and flannels, and boyfriend-style jeans look great on girls paired with Chuck Taylors. I'm also a little hat obsessed. Biltmores, bowlers, ball caps... I have quite the collection."

What do you like to see guys in? What stands out?

"I love my boyfriends black waxed-denim jeans from Nudie. Pair that with a simple white tee, and I'm happy. Also, a big fan of the flannel shirt!"

What's the single most important thing guys should know when it comes to clothes?

"Nothing too tight, and just say 'No' to the muscle tee!"

We know you're only here part time, but what's your favorite thing about New York?

"It's such an unpredictable, and exciting city. There's always something going on and everything is so accessible. Great restaurants, great shopping and extremely interesting people."

Tell us something we couldn't tell by looking at you?

"I play a mean bass clarinet!"
gq.com

Yen #53 (November 2011)
"Rock Lobster"
Photographer: Michael Naumoff
Fashion: Pip Vasset

storemags.com

^she is, just not anymore. She did the show a few years ago, and I think she did some stuff for pink

Sarah Stephens by Yossi Michaeli for Glamour Mexico
Lady Glam – Photographed by Yossi Michaeli, Sarah Stephens dons a cropped hairdo in this colorful story featured in the latest issue of Glamour Mexico. Wearing a wardrobe of ladylike pieces paired with showstopping jewelry styled by Aline Pimentel, Sarah is an elegant vision in the glamorous portraits. / Makeup by Deanna Melluso, Hair by Lacy Redway

from fashion gone rogue

these are a great side of Sarah! she looks like a mix between raquel z and a few other models and i love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaanok
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->