Saskia de Brauw

Chanel Haute Couture ss15 - Paris HQs

style & stylebistro

"In The Stars" Harper’s Bazaar US March 2015
Photographer: Anthony Maule
Stylist: Carine Roitfeld
Models: Lara Stone, Liu Wen, Saskia de Brauw, Tegan Desmond, Sarah Brannon & Rosie Huntington Whiteley

wearesodroee

System #4 ''Smells Like Saskia''
ph. Jürgen Teller
make-up: Camille Lutz

wearesodroee, meltyfashion.fr, cyntcohen.wix.com

I wonder if that is something culturally? I've heard they use bikes a lot in scandinavia, the netherlands is close by.

'New Nomad'
Vogue UK, March 2015

Model: Saskia de Brauw
Photographer: Juergen Teller
Stylist: Jane How

glossynewsstand.com via Oxymore

I wonder if that is something culturally? I've heard they use bikes a lot in scandinavia, the netherlands is close by.

Bikes are the main way of transport here in Holland. If this was the case in more countries we wouldn't have global warming issues :innocent:

I have mad respect for Saskia for remaining so down to earth and Dutch. The Vogue UK ed is also great.

you think?:doh:

Yes, I do. I've read that it's one of the most popular modes of transportation in Sweden and a couple of other countries, especially among youths. So it isn't to big a leap to think that is true in the Netherlands too.

^:lol:
he was being sarcastic... the fact that people in netherlands use bikes is so well known that it´s like a cliche now ^_^:flower:

^she looks like she was jsut styled for a picture, with the lapel like that and the coat hanging from her shoulder :D

SELF SERVICE N°42
Photography: Craig McDean
Model: Saskia de Brauw

selfservicemagazine

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MmeColbert
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"