Scarlet Johansson To Play Jenna Jameson?

cosmogrl5

Fashionably Late
Reaction score
Is this for real? :blink::blink::blink:

Well, ScarJo's got the boobies for it...but I think hers are real. :innocent:

Scarlett to Play Jenna

Hardly a stretch with her reputation SCARLETT JOHANSSON has landed her most explicit role yet - that of the world's biggest p*rn star. The 22-year-old will take the lead role in the forthcoming, x-rated biopic of JENNA JAMESON. And legendary adult entertainer Jameson chose Scarlett specifically for the role.
012-JennaJameson.jpg
She explained, "I tapped up Scarlett for the part and I'm very excited about the film. "It was my decision not to play the role because I've lived that tale already and anyone can play themselves." The film will be based on Jenna's autobiography, How To Make Love Like A p*rn Star.

scaryskinny; the sun

EDIT: Sorry, I totally misspelled Scarlett's name in the title. I must have been distracted by the fact that I typed the word "boobies." :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Fixed.

This is weird if true...is this movie going to be too explicit for theatres, hence Jenna's profession?? :innocent:

:doh:

Scarlett Johansson has laughed off claims she will play p*rn star Jenna Jameson in a Hollywood biopic. Johansson knows nothing of the film project -- based on Jameson's book "How To Make Love Like a p*rn Star" -- which is to be titled "Heartbreaker."
Johansson's representative says, "Scarlett has never seen a script nor been approached about this project. She also has no interest in playing this role."

Well if we're going to start with biopics for glorified prostitutes, why not go to the original......Black Book: The Heidi Fleiss Story

Seriously though, what's so remarkable about JJ that a biopic should be made.

Fake! That p*rnstar wishes Scarlet would play her but Scarlet isn't mentally insane.

^ Yeah I think Jenna definitely has a few screws loose. I am glad that this is not true. I was starting to re-evaluate Scarlett's mental well-being.

Oy - this rumour is flying around the web very quickly.

"I don't want someone who's going to go in there and be, like, bouncing around. I want someone who can bring some depth." —Jenna Jameson on the qualities she looks for in the actress who will play her onscreen.

MSNBC

Oy - this rumour is flying around the web very quickly.

"I don't want someone who's going to go in there and be, like, bouncing around. I want someone who can bring some depth." —Jenna Jameson on the qualities she looks for in the actress who will play her onscreen.

MSNBC

:rofl: That is seriously the funniest thing I have read all day.

Just exactly how much depth does a p*rn star have, Jenna? Enlighten us... :innocent:

cosmogrl5 said:
Hardly a stretch with her reputation
What?! Scarlet has a pretty clean rep as starlets go....thank god this whole thing is bs.

eta: I know you didn't say that cosmogrl5, it's just a tagline, it's just in your post so I'm quoting you. :flower:

^ :lol: At first, I was like, "Huh? Did I say that?" Thanks for clarifying...I sometimes forget what I say...or didn't say, in this case. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WesleyWong
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->