Sebastian Lund

97575450.jpg

PARIS - MARCH 09: A model walks the runway during the Chanel Ready to Wear show as part of the Paris Womenswear Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2011 at Grand Palais on March 9, 2010 in Paris, France. (Photo by Antonio de Moraes Barros Filho/WireImage)

Chanel F/W 10.11 Paris HQs

vogue.co.uk via chanelcouture09

Sebastian Lund - Chanel
2010-01-08

The climate is changing and that was the message Karl was sending out during Paris fashion week at the Chanel show. So why not fly down a beautifull young boy from the cold north. Sebastian looked amazing and really pulled of the icy look for Chanel F/W 2010.
scoopmodels.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I definitely would like him to become the new Chanel boy, he's much more beautiful than Baptiste, although I don't think that will happen. :(

I don't think that could happen too, because Sebastian's not that new or fresh. But hopefully with this move, it could boost his carreer.

Well well, I'm curious to see what's next :shifty:

Sebastian - Karl Lagerfeld
2010-04-14

Sebastian has worked for some of the best photographers, clients, stylists etc. in the world. After Sebastian did the Chanel show, this season, he caught Karl Lagerfelds eye! Here is a fashion shoot with Karl him self as a photographer and signed.

scoopmodels.com

Bottega Veneta Spring/Summer 2010:brows:

same source

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"