Sebastian Sauve

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
Just one sentence: Bregje who? That said, sometimes his lips could make him a little drag-ish. Sebastian's with Premier London.

viewpreview.jpg
viewpreview.jpg

viewpreviewr.jpg
viewpreviewq.jpg

Height: 6'2"
Chest: 40
Waist: 33
Men Shoe: 12
Hair: Lt Brown
Eyes: Blue
premiermodelmanagement.com

Attitude May 2010
'C'EST POP!'

Ph: William Baker
Styling: Frank Stratchan

thefashionisto

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he's really interesting. He reminds me a lot of Channing Tatum.

While many magazines folded in 2009, new ones emerge seemingly overnight to vie for the ever decreasing attention span of the consumer. Supplementaire, out of London is releasing Issue #2 this week and what feels modern is the 12×12 format for this new art/fashion journal. We’ve selected a few of our favorite stories and faces in this sneak peek of their special fashion issue. Vivid portraits of former MOTWs Callum Wilson, Duran Bunch and other cool new faces like Sebastian Suave/Premier and Lydia from Storm, promise to showcase the best of the spring collections. (Appearing online and on the stands May 7th). (Images courtesy of Ian Cole)
38-500x500.jpg

models.com

G9smU.jpg

XwwD5.jpg

American-born Sebastian Sauve, now based in UK, joined Premier Model Management in April 2009 and has just finished his studies at university in Manchester.

Sebastian’s editorial credits include i-D, Wonderland, Hero, Supplementaire and Attitude.

With a huge amount of interest being shown in Sebastian it is only a matter of time until we see him rising through the ranks.

Height: 6′2″
Chest: 40″
Waist: 33″
Shoes: 12 UK
Hair: Light Brown
Eyes: Blue

Q&A

Birthplace: Michigan USA
Ethnic Origin: 1/2 American, 1/2 German
Nickname: Seb, Bash
Where were you scouted: Hollywood
Best feature: Height
Favourite grooming product: Tesco value shampoo @17p/ltr
Hobbies: Hacky sack, eating and being entertained
Favourite Movie: Pineapple Express
What’s on your iPod: DnB, electro, house, dubstep, etc.
Guilty Pleasure: Sleeping in and skipping class
Pet hate: Neighbours that leave bins in my path and students that dance like retards and crash into everyone
Dream country to visit: Everywhere at least once… mostly Japan
What was the last thing to make you LOL: ‘Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks’
What was the last dream you remember: The doorbell rang and instead of waking up I dreamt that I went and collected the post instead of actually getting it so now I have to trek it to post office.
One word to describe yourself: Childish
ftape.com

MOTW on models.com!

Agency:
Premier Model Management
Height:
6′2″
Place of Origin:
Waterford, Michigan
Ethnic Origin:
1/2 American, 1/2 German
Birthsign:
Leo
How discovered:
Spotted by a model from New York, whilst traveling in Los Angeles. I then approached Premier upon recommendation
Favorite things:
Food, hacky sack, dancing, comedy, milk
Favorite music, band:
Major Lazer, Diplo, Gramophonidzie, DJ Suave (d&b, dubstep, electro, house, dance, etc)
Hobbies:
Playing hacky sack with friends, trying to figure out the didgeridoo, reading awesome books, playing card games with my girlfriend, traveling to new places
Favorite piece of clothing:
Sweat pants and 5xl t-shirt
What’s your idea of fun?
Laughing my *** off, playing games, messing around with friends, dancing like an idiot, play fighting with my girlfriend (except she always beats me up)
Favorite modeling experience so far?
Stop motion video for selfclothing.com, it’s crazy awesome!
What’s the best thing about your hometown/country?
Sheffield, England. The hills are great as long as you’re going down, not up. Also, free food at Nando’s because I work there and Tuesday Club which is a weekly run student union night
Favorite artist (any kind:(
Escher
Place you would love to visit:
Absolutely everywhere in the world. One year on each continent soon as I can afford it.
Currently you’re obsessed with/about:
My girlfriend, Ebay, seeing the world, learning a little bit about everything.
models.com

Calvin Klein S/S 2011 Milan

calvinkleincollection15.jpg
calvinkleincollection32.jpg

wwd.com

HQ

menstyle.it via KarlBear

i've been searching for this guy everywhere :rofl: he soooo
looks like Dju Stojiljkovic in CK :shock: such pouty lips :ninja: :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads