Hair Brown
Eyes Hazel

Mother Agency Major New York

majormodels,models.com

Q) FULL NAME?
A) SEIJO JAMES IMAZAKI

Q) WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
A) WHITE PLAINS NY

Q) HOW DID YOU GET INTO MODELING? THEN OUT? THEN BACK?
A)I went to a lot open calls here in NYC and found an agency (CLICK NY)that was interested in me and they started sending me out right away!!! I stopped modeling for personal reasons

Q) YOU HAVE HAD QUITE THE COMEBACK...HOW HAS THAT BEEN? I had another agency before I finally decided Major was right for me. They did not do much of anything for me. But everyone at Major believed in me and I have to say they have been a huge part of my "Comeback". I shot with Joe LallY last year and he showed my picture to Jason Kanner at major and that is all it took!!

Q) YOU ARE ABOUT TO BECOME A DAD...YOU MUST BE SO EXCITED..
A) Yes I am expecting my first child in August and word can not describe how happy I am!!!! It will be a boy so Piano lessons and Karate classes start the day he is out of his Mama's belly!! LOL!!!

Q) IN THE BEGINNING OF YOU CAREER BRUCE WEBER WAS SUCH A BIG PART OF YOUR SUCCESS....THEN ALMOST 10 YRS LATER SHOT YOU FOR ARENA HOMMES PLUS...TELL US MORE ABOUT THAT
A) Bruce Weber is such an amazing photographer !!! He is also a wonderful human being!! It has been an honor for me to work with him. After the Arena shoot with him he set me up with a his friend Nina Murano and I have been taking Acting classes with her for about a year!!!

Q) HOW HAS THE BUSINESS CHANGED FROM WHEN YOU STARTED TO WHERE IT IS NOW
A)The Business has changed a lot. Mainly with the transition from film to digital. No more Polaroids..

Q) YOU ARE A MARTIAL ARTIST, A POET AND RAPPER ....HOW DO THESE THINGS STIMULATE YOU?
A)I started writing poetry and songs when I was about 18. I started to produce Hip Hop music when I was about 22 years old. It has been great for me to just write my feelings down and make something beautiful out of it. It is an escape that I defiantly need and appreciate. As for Karate I dedicated my life to Karate back in November 2006. I lived in a dojo and studied Karate for 8 hrs a day for 8 months. I am half Japanese and when I do Karate it is the only time I truly think about nothing but the present moment. It is truly mental, spiritual and physical therapy for me.

Q) WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN 10 YEARS?
A)10 years from now I would like to be able to publish a book about my life experiences. I would also love to publish my poetry.
Besides that I would like to use my Acting classes and Karate skills to kick *** in Films!!! I will always make music even if I never get a record deal. But what I want most is a happy and healthy Family.

Q) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK?
A) Heineken and Blue Moon are my favorite beers. I also love wine.

Q) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CURSE WORD? ****

Q) WHAT IS YOUR EARLIEST CHILDHOOD MEMORY?I don't remember... HA ha..

Q) NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET
A)My first pet was a black Cocker spaniel mix Snoopy... It was my mother dog from collage..

Q) WHAT ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE A MODEL GETTING INTO THE BUSINESS
A)Believe in yourself and find an agency that believes in you too.

Q) WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE BOOKING TO DATE?
A)I have had so many great experience in this business. I was really excited when I got the L'uomo Vogue cover with Paolo Roversi back in the summer of 1997.

Q) WHAT WAS YOUR "NICKNAME" IN SCHOOL?
A) SAGE

Q) WHATS NEXT FOR YOU?
A) Having a Son,Acting and a Black Belt!!

Q) DESCRIBE YOUR WORKOUT REGIME
A)I do Karate 3 times a week for 2 hrs each class. Then I go to the gym 2 times a week to hit the punching bag and work out muscles i need to punch and kick harder...

Health and Happiness
majormodels.blogspot.com

Esquire The Big Black Book
How to Speak Italian on the Weekend

16j07ly.jpg

models.com

3 by Lope Navo

2qc4hmg.jpg
242xwe0.jpg

16hrcr8.jpg

mmwmfo.jpg

models.com