Selena Forrest

Nice i-D cover. I love this girl, great attitude.

Fendi Couture F/W 16
nowfashion

DKNY F/W 2016
Photographer: Colin Dodgson
Art Direction: Christopher Simmonds
Hair: Akki Shirakawa
Make-up: Mark Carrasquillo
Models: Stella Lucia, Alice Metza, Selena Forrest

dkny

Proenza Schouler F/W 2016.17 by Zoe Ghertner

wwd via LJYingLM

proenzaschouler.com via TheoG

She is on models.com's The Hot List :flower:

Next Questions — Selena Forrest

NEW YORK — “It was literally a two-minute shoot,” explains Selena Forrest when asked about her i-D cover session with Daniel Jackson. “I went on set and wiped my eye and bang, that was the shot.” Improbable as it sounds, Selena’s shoot more or less unfolded in the manner in which a player comes off the bench cold to score a cup final winning goal, which speaks to the heart of her success as a model. Modeling is something that comes naturally to Selena and is an ability that very early on groomed her to open the Proenza Schouler runway show during the Spring 2016 ready-to-wear season. That much vaunted debut of hers, however was no one-off as Selena has proven time and again since then over the past year with back-to-back advertising for Proenza Schouler as well as a role in the DKNY Fall 2016 campaign. In addition to the aforementioned cover for i-D, Selena has also featured on the cover of T Magazine and in the pages of Vogue Italia photographed by Steven Meisel.

“I don’t know what to make of my success,” says Selena. “Everything just happened so fast and I see other girls who have been doing it for so long and haven’t done half the things I have been doing…I’m just so grateful and blessed.” This feeling of gratitude that Selena expresses is also a side of her that she feels seldom comes across through pictures that comprise her portfolio or newly minted Models.com Hot List profile. “I have a hard outside, but inside I am really the softest, kindest person you will ever meet.” So long as Selena stays true to herself, then every possible success will be hers.

Credits include: Title, “Next Questions — Selena Forrest”; Interview and video, Damien Neva; Model, Selena Forrest.

^Not a fan of her attitude honestly. "Other girls who have been doing it for so long and haven't done half the things I've been doing".. She didn't sound really down to earth to me.

who cares if she sounds down to earth? she's right. she's successful and not ashamed and she appreciates her opportunities.

^I was saying that because I am afraid that she could pass as full of herself instead of simply self confident and yes, she has achieved great results which she should be proud of (and I'm really happy because I like her), but she is not established yet. And I personally prefer people who manage to stay humble even after success. But it's just a personal consideration. :flower:

Altuzarra SS17 NYFW

Jenny-Packham-RTW-SS17-New-York-3616-1473615274-bigthumb.jpg

nowfashion

Thakoon fw16 - New York

Beauty at Jill Stuart

livingly

Jason Wu ss17 - New York

Tommy Hilfiger fw16 - New York

vogue & livingly

Proenza Schouler ss17 - New York

Alexander Wang ss17 - New York

vogue