Self Service #52 S/S 2020

thats pretty much it, there is like 3 or 4 editorials more very forgettable and not very fashion, you can see previews on their insta

there is also two Ezra Petronio eds
one cover story lazy as hell
another is beauty centerfolds with Fran Summer quite Guy Bourdin`esque

and McDean Cover story beauty with Rebecca with different hair styles

Lotta Volkova using those awful Balenciaga dresses in each and every edit she does should be a crime punishable by being banned by the editorial industry.

Model Rebecca Longendyke
photo Craig McDean
style Stella Greespan
hair Duffy Duffy
make up Diane Kendal

gs-5e590de4-65b4-4d81-af2f-149bac110005.jpg

streeters.com | rebeccah longendyke IG | selfservice.com

Last edited:

I Want It Curly But I Want It Straight [HQ]
Photographer: Craig McDean
Styling: Stella Greenspan
Hair Styling: Duffy
Make-up: Diane Kendal
Model: Rebecca Longendyke

Self Service Digital

Is anyone aware of what is happening with their Fall / Winter issue? They are usually one of the early ones to release, but is more than half way through October by now, and their Instagram feed has been silent for a while...

They release it usually on paris fashion week, so it’s end of February or 20th of September. Not so early in September, all bi-annuals are late this year, and they are not tied to their fashion week this time. Pop will be on sale 25th October, same with I-d anniversary issue, another released 1st October instead the end of august, purple was always the earliest one - in the end of august, released 6th October this time. Only love was on-time but they’re not indie, it’s Condé Nast and they re attached to strict printing deadlines.
self service will release the magazine, if they skip it - they would notify about it like all who skipped issues during the lockdown (032c)
Is anyone aware of what is happening with their Fall / Winter issue? They are usually one of the early ones to release, but is more than half way through October by now, and their Instagram feed has been silent for a while...

I saw this is my newsagent's. Hard cover, a lot of pages and looks as coffee table book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->