Self Service Spring 2006

Reaction score
If anyone read last season's editor's letter from Ezra Petronio, he said Self Service would be launching into a new format as of spring 2006. So the new issue is out in Paris and apparently it is now a book, not a magazine. And the four covers are:

Hilary Rhoda and Irina Lazareanu by Inez & Vinoodh
Tanya Dziahileva by Willy Vanderperre
Elise Crombez by Terry Richardson
Flavia Oliviera by Alasdair McLellan

Sounds amazing but that's all I know for now. Should be out in New York in a couple weeks. Wish they'd update the website!

i think i`ll get it ( hoope!)
but i really wanna Terry Richardson cover( and this is harder to make:( )

:huh: i don`t like this tendance to make different covers and to not reprint them inside the issue:angry:
i saw this tendance from september W 2003 issue with Kate Moss
i understhood of course the reason of this: editors wanna sell more copies cause audience of these mags -ourself my dear:fashion and magazines fans and victimsB)

Last edited by a moderator:
metal-on-metal said:
If anyone read last season's editor's letter from Ezra Petronio, he said Self Service would be launching into a new format as of spring 2006. So the new issue is out in Paris and apparently it is now a book, not a magazine.
not sure `bout this:huh:
so Hilary by Inez and Vinoodh
cover and ed( cover not with Irina-but i hope she will be on the cover too)
source- imgmodels
here is also one ed with Heather Bratton( i`m so happy) by Daniel Dackson( i guess)

Attachments

• 121.jpg
    121.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 077.jpg
    077.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 078.jpg
    078.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 079.jpg
    079.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 080.jpg
    080.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 081.jpg
    081.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 660
  • 082.jpg
    082.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 25
one more

attachment.php

It costs 20EURO in Paris- haven't seen it in NY yet so don't know what the price will be.

PS- Irina has a cover as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
eeegads said:
It costs 20EURO in Paris- haven't seen it in NY yet so don't know what the price will be.

PS- Irina has a cover as well.
So you saw it in Paris? Was it a hard-bound book or a magazine?

Larger scan of Hilary's cover, courtesy of models.com

062.jpg

nice issue loveed the cover:flower:

where can you buy self-service? do they carry it at borders or barnes and noble?

fashionologie said:
where can you buy self-service? do they carry it at borders or barnes and noble?
It's really hard to get outside of New York and L.A. And now that they've launched into this new hardcover coffee table book format (making it heavier and more expensive), I don't think it will get any easier to find. I think your best bet would be to call their New York office and get a copy? But I'm sure you'd like to have a flip through. I really don't know if Borders and B&N carry it.

metal-on-metal said:
It's really hard to get outside of New York and L.A. And now that they've launched into this new hardcover coffee table book format (making it heavier and more expensive), I don't think it will get any easier to find. I think your best bet would be to call their New York office and get a copy? But I'm sure you'd like to have a flip through. I really don't know if Borders and B&N carry it.

thank you for your help! karma for you!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boubs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->