Self-Tanner Smell

Twiinkls143

Reaction score
Does anyone else smell oddly after applying a self tanning lotion? I've been usuing this natural glow lotion and even the day after I smell funny. My boyfriend can automatically tell when I have applied the lotion and it's really annyoing. Anyone relate? Anyone have advice to lesson the smell or is it just a side effect for beautiful tanned skin? Thanks in advance for the responses.

Yes I had a spray tan done once and I smelt of body odor ewww...I wasn't allowed to wash it off until 5 hours later...

I remember that smell when I used to use self tanner. I dont know any way to avoid it though, sorry... :(

Sofar the only label I've come across where the self tanner didn't reak of well..of selftanner is Dior's.. (can't recall the name)
I'm sure there are lots that would love suggestions to self tanners that don't smell since that is so common and annoying. :flower:

St Tropez is the only self-tanner I use since I tried it, the only one I´ve come across that is brown not orange, and I haven´t noticed the smell. I used when I was with my ex to and never got any comments. The smell of isn´t that strong even when you put it on I think.

I agree that St Tropez has a nice brown as opposed to orange color..
the St Tropez product that I have is the foam - and I think that smells..what product do you used since eostre ?

if i remember correctly, the body shop had a self tanner that smelled quite nice, sweet and fruity. i havent used it in a while, so i dont know if theyve changed it but its worth checking out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robert0199
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->