Selina Khan

Susanna-Cole

Reaction score
Usually I would wait till more pictures and information came out before even thinking about starting a thread, but this girl is just too gorgeous. I was completely won over just by her Polaroids! Anyone have any more information or pictures of her?

Selina at ONE

Height: 5'9.5"

image001kk1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Her last name is Khan if I'm not mistaken and I think she's adorable :wub:

Where's she from? She looks Pacific Islander/Southeast Asian. Filipino maybe? I think she's a bit common looking but I can see some potential. I'm excited for her.

Khan sounds more like a Pakistani/Indian type last name? Well, I know like a few people with that last name who are of that ethnicity.

Beautiful photos but her face is not strong enough.

The good thing is that there isn't a top model who looks anything like her...or maybe that's a bad thing :innocent::unsure:

To me she looks average in the majority of these polaroids...but the styling does her no favours. She looks like she's wearing a school uniform. I do like the second image though, the close-up. All the others look angry and a little contrived, while this one reveals some innocence.

She is a beautiful girl but her face is plain. She's just special because of her ethnicity in my opinion. She has a good body though. Hope she can pose.

I've been watching her Modelwire portfolio for a few days now, and was certainly excited to see a full set of polaroids for Selina. Thanks for starting her thread! The only other picture that 1 has at the moment is this one:

Selina1.jpg

(modelwire)

Personally, I think Selina is hauntingly beautiful, though her skin looks a bit rough in some of the shots. Perhaps a few trips to the dermatologist will clear that up though. It certainly helps that she doesn't look like a single other girl working at the moment. :D

^ great shot - long neck, good shoulders, lovely eye shape.

How old is she? 17?

Slightly bigger copies of 3 of the earlier Polaroids...

Edit: Clearly my eyes were tricking me, I just realized the copies of the Polaroid's were just cut up and SEEMED bigger, but weren't actually. :lol: Sorry about that. :blush:

Edit Round 2: Ok, trying to remove the photos now... but it doesn't seem to be working. :huh: Can't get the manage attachments box to come up! :unsure:

(source: FDIB via One's Modelwire)

Attachments

• serina1.jpg
    serina1.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 14
  • serina3.jpg
    serina3.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 11
  • serina2.jpg
    serina2.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 7
^^Yeah the lovely Penny & Maud are to thank for the Polaroids above, though I think perhaps they might of just cropped them from the Polaroid sheet above, but I took out the source, cause I was taking out the pictures, and then taking out the pictures didn't work. :( Wasn't trying to cheat out of credit they deserve! :heart:

I do believe the larger, individual polaroids are from One's Modelwire account (at least that's where I got them before I knew M&P had posted them on their site), so I'll be sure to add their source into your original post Susanna-Cole. :smile:

I do believe the larger, individual polaroids are from One's Modelwire account (at least that's where I got them before I knew M&P had posted them on their site), so I'll be sure to add their source into your original post Susanna-Cole. :smile:

Wait I looked again again again... they ARE bigger! :lol: Oh my gosh, I am LOSING MY MIND, clearly. :shock: :P Sorry, great, and I pmed a mod and asked them to remove the pictures.... ok, better go fix that haha. The pictures can stay! ^_^

Thank you so much for adding credit for me! :flower: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->