Sephora discount 11/14 to 11/21/05!!!

Reaction score
I cant find the original thread posted by closettherapy, but I wanted to inform my fellow tfsers about something. There was a post last week about Sephora giving 20% off on everything today only (11/14/05 Promo code FF2005). Then there was a later post that there was a gift with purchase of $40.00 today only as well. That promo code (WISHFOR6)has sadly expired. Also, you can only use one code at a time. Just wanted to let everyone know... Im sad, I was looking forward to my free gift!!:cry:

Woo-Hoo! I just bought that Bare Escentuals starter kit:woot:

Thanks Dreamboat:heart: :heart: :heart:

This is bad... now I'm gonna have to buy stuff.. :lol:

I think i'm gonna pick up a perfume I've wanted to get for like a year.. 16 bucks off with that code! woo!

Luna said:
This is bad... now I'm gonna have to buy stuff.. :lol:

I think i'm gonna pick up a perfume I've wanted to get for like a year.. 16 bucks off with that code! woo!

Yeah, it basically saved me tax and shipping, good deal. What perfume?

I just used the code to buy some more Bare Minerals make-up! I have been telling myself that I can only buy holiday gifts, but since I had a code.... I didn't feel TOO guilty.:wink:

Oh Yay!! I thought of some things I needed this morning and thought "Of course... too late!" :rolleyes: Glad I have another week :lol: Thanks for sharing ladies :flower:

Wow... this may be the perfect time to buy some of that Dior foundation everybody talks about... and Orgasm... :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashion killa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->