Sergio Hudson S/S 2025 New York

bright and sunny nondescript collection of professional wear. this client goes out to network and only has one drink the entire night.

For the first time ever he has managed to make a modern looking collection. Without the double breasted dress and corset top with those buttons, it would have been almost perfect for his standards.

So this is his best collection even though, now Sergio Hudson looks like old Brandon Maxwell.

It’s there, like the rest of NYFW anyway.

Chic and simple a great collection for building clientele throughout upper middle class and the rich.

It’s a very NYFW collection and I mean that respectfully. It’s good. For a new brand, it’s well edited for the most part.

It’s a bit cinematic without being costumey. I’m interested in seeing the brand that he hopefully will be able to build.

I always enjoy his shows, they are no fuss beautiful clothes that are made for a woman that wants to look good without any tricks or theatrics. You can tell that he grew around women that dressed well, his collections always remind me of those chic women int he 80s and 90s who were always dressed irrespective of where they were based. Him, Michael Kors and Brandon Maxwell are cut from the same RTW cloth. I also dont mind his menswear, many designers struggle when starting with mens but his looks are wearable yet still maintain the Sergio signature.

Last edited:
I truly find no redeeming qualities in this heap of pastel nonsense. That styling is criminal. This looks like costumes for a daytime soap opera. I also despise all those belts.

Honestly nyfw needs to be more strict on who they’re platforming. The quality is non existent.

WHO gave Jessica Stam that haircut?
probably christian siriano...

the collection looks well made aside from some fitting where i think some looks could be hugging the body closer. the collection is very american glam and not so pretentious which is good.

The color palette makes it all too Stepford Wives-ey for my taste but it’s good to see a) clothes b) that fit in this purgatory of good taste that is NYFW.

Its nice but it needs more of a high fashion quality to it, the pantsuits are well made, but the styling and editing is awful , if he gave the models more glam make up, styled hair and killer heels in those pant suits it would have 100000x more impact, male models are not needed

He's a very talented cutter he needs to take a little bit more risk at his young age he's very calculated he's trying really hard which is good but also could be bad depends on how you look at it

Always enjoyed Sergio Hudson and this collection is no exception. Massively here for how cohesive and streamlined the show as a whole is, lovely colour palette and silhouettes. Every garment looks wearable for his client. Seeing absolutely nothing offensive. A thumbs up from me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msflair
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->