Sexiest Man Alive: Matthew McConaughey

DreamsAreMade

Reaction score
Matthew McConaughey: The Sexiest Man Alive

He's chivalrous, passionate and cooks a mean marinara. And now this southern charmer is the 20th man to be crowned PEOPLE's Sexiest Man Alive.

Mysterious brooders will always have their place among the sexy. But for sheer mood-lifting powers, nothing beats a guy with a twinkle in his eye. Blissfully, this year's Sexiest Man Alive, Matthew McConaughey, is a one-man endorphin rush. Here's a Hollywood star who's happiest grilling steaks outside his Airstream camper with a can of Miller Lite in one hand, dirt beneath his toes and his girl (actress Penélope Cruz) by his side.

But don't let the hot-buttered Texas toast drawl or good-time-lovin' rep fool you: McConaughey is fluent in Spanish, cites the dictionary as his favorite book ("I love to look up words") and calls his mom, Kay, every Sunday. He also reveals a sly sense of humor. Case in point: His bathrobe is monogrammed with 5'11 3/4", his exact height.

http://people.aol.com/people/articles/0,19736,1113899_1129980,00.html

***I think it's a great choice. He's one of the funniest, and most down to earth actors that exists today IMO. He may not be ALL THAT hot, but def. sexy!

Last edited by a moderator:
yes! I think he is worthy of this title!
He is so Texan macho cute, I love it!
He is also so sweet to Penelope and is learning Spanish and all...

I've just seen Matthew in so many interviews, and he gets more attractive everytime. Oozes charisma.

And I'm just glad they didn't go for one of the old standby's like Johnny or Brad, George....that got old and boring after awhile.

his voice is just wonderful! And he's a fellow Texan so that doesn't hurt either:P Hook 'em horns:lol:

I'm suprised, I thought it would be someone a bit more saturated by the media (i.e. Jude Law last year). Not one of my favorite choices, but not disappointing. :flower:

Usually the accent would annoy me, but with him I don't mind so much.

Anyway, I am happy with this year's choice. I just saw How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days on t.v a couple of days ago, which made me remeber why I liked him so much.

He just seems so down to earth. Even though considered a pretty boy, (well at least to me), he is still a man's man.

On a side note: He has got the best behind I have ever seen.:blush:

SiennaInLondon said:
HE seems a little thick to me... I dunno -that isn't attractive

Thick? Try buff...

His favourite book is the dictionary and he enjoys a good self-motivation manual by his bedside. Easy, tiger.

^ :rofl: classic send off for tonight. I wouldnt say he's the sexiest man alive no, I'm not very into blonde men...but he is quite nice :wink:

haha when i was in the main forum index and i saw this title i got excited for a second...because it just said "Sexiest Man Alive: Matthew..." I thought I got the nomination!

WHAT!?!? :blink:

They're obviously lacking inspiration.......

Has Matthew even been in a movie for 10 years? is he even relevant?

What's wrong with Mark Ruffalo, or Vince Vaughn......:shock:

oolie coco said:
Has Matthew even been in a movie for 10 years? is he even relevant?

What's wrong with Mark Ruffalo, or Vince Vaughn......:shock:

oh i love mark ruffalo!! he was so cute in 13 going on 30!

i think matthew was in Sahara recently with Salma Hayek

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zyasiagrissom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->