Sexiest woman over 60

Veruschka is one sexy old lady.

I adore Helen Mirren, she is very sexy, and she´s not lame like some old ladys with her t***ies hanging out. She´s sexy and elegant

mellowdrama said:
Carmen Dell'Orefice

^ yes.. and lauren hutton :crush:

from this list, i really like Charlote Rambling :blush:

I usually find sexy list to be utter rubbish but that one is great. I would not necessarily have put the ladies is this order but, beside Debbie Harry and Joanna Lumley (that I both find to be very plastic), they would all have been on my list.
I also agree with the add-ons (Deneuve, Dell Orifice, Hutton).
Vanessa Redgrave was red-hot in MI:1. The way she flirted with Cruise was awesome. I actually found her more attractive than Emmanuelle Béart.

OMG! I just checked out the trailer for CALIGULA. Twas shown at some film festival *** an art film...a trailer for a movie which was NEVER planned to be done!!! And guess whos there? Ms Mirren!!!! -and Milla J, and Benicio, and well... a lot of ppl-

mellowdrama said:
Carmen Dell'Orefice

Yes! But she is more exquisitely beautiful, than sexy.

I think this list is more for old ladies who are clearly not physically perfect (which Carmen is) but still have sexiness in spite of that.

In which case I can only agree with:

4 Susan Sarandon
7 Vanessa Redgrave
10 Debbie Harry

I don't get the Sophia Loren thing. She has aged horribly -and not in a wrinkes way -in a facial character way.

^I always read "exquisitely beautiful" as sexy, though. Which is why I generally feel as sexy as a lumpy pillow, or a bassett hound. Gimme that sculpted perfection any day of the week, and I'll keep looking like a dumpling.

Urban Stylin said:
what abt the lady from the thomas crown affair?

In the original it was Faye Dunaway, whom I think has gone plastic, plastic, plastic! Has anyone mentioned Jaqueline Bisset (sp?).

I'd also say the 61 year old Jaclyn Smith of Charlie's Angels fame. She's stunning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yaseminnnn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->