Shani Zigron

She's really gorgeous :wub:

Exclusive: Shani Zigron (IMG Paris) by Lumir Schulz

fashioneditorials.com

Show Package - London S/S 2015: Elite

01_Shani_Gabi_Zigron.jpg

models.com

What is the most beautiful sunrise or sunset you’ve ever seen?
The sunset in Cape Town, South Africa

What is the most unlikely “chance encounter” you’ve ever had with someone you know?
Meeting my best friend from first grade in London

If your life were a weather vane, in which direction would it be pointed right now?
Towards the ocean

If you could create the ultimate five-scoop ice cream cone to be sold in your local shop, what five flavours would your cone contain?
Vanila, coffee, pistachio, mango, strawberry

If you were going to write a novel under a pen name, what name would you choose?
Shai Agnon

If you could literally jump into the pages of any book you’ve ever read and actually experience the story firsthand, which book would you choose?
Snow White

If you had to choose one scent to be carried lightly on the wind every time it blew, what scent would it be?
The scent of my dad cooking !!!!

If you could borrow anything from anyone for one week, what would you borrow and from whom?
My grandmother's shoes

What do you believe is the bravest or most courageous thing you’ve done so far in your life?
Before me and my first boyfriend became a couple we were good friends. I tried giving him hints but he didn't notice them. After a while I decided something had to be done. So I took him to ice cream and told him I like him. He didn't believe me so i kissed him. Then we became a couple

If you were making a list of the five things (not people) that make you happiest in life, what would you write down?
Food, music, love, gym, work

imgmodels

Cosmopolitan USA July 2020
YES, it’s worth it
Cosmopolitan_2020-07_UserUpload_Net-82 拷貝.jpg Cosmopolitan_2020-07_UserUpload_Net-83 拷貝.jpg Cosmopolitan_2020-07_UserUpload_Net-84 拷貝.jpg Cosmopolitan_2020-07_UserUpload_Net-85 拷貝.jpg Cosmopolitan_2020-07_UserUpload_Net-86 拷貝.jpg Cosmopolitan_2020-07_UserUpload_Net-87 拷貝.jpg
Makeup by TYRON MACHHAUSEN
Photographs by RUBEN CHAMORRO
Words by LAUREN BALSAMO
STYLED BY STACEY CUNNINGHAM
HAIR: REBEKAH CALO
MODELS: SARAH SNYDER, ROSSY HERRERA, SHANI ZIGRON
BEAUTY DIRECTOR: CARLY CARDELLINO
CREATIVE DIRECTOR: ABIGAIL SILVERMAN
PHOTO EDITOR AND PRODUCER: MYLAN TORRES

Cosmopolitan USA digital edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics