Sharon Wauchob Spring/summer 04 Paris

Lena

etre soi-meme
Reaction score
even though some reviews talked of Helmut Lang and Balenciaga influences, i've been watching Sharon's work closely for quite some seasons to know, that hers is really her very own, signature style.

hardly commercial, very imaginative, not for me, but still, a very inspired collection. enjoy B)

photos from fwd :flower:

on second thoughts Nicolas G. or even Helmut L. may be influenced by Sharon's work than vice versa :wink:

eating my words, i could certainly wear her white blouse with shoulder details & slim trousers from this second table :P

I really like, this itr has a strong feeling but still very feminin not manish or pretensious :heart:

Lena,you weren't thinking of me when you posted this,were you? :flower:

I've long been a Wauchob fan and this is very much her style.

It does however kind of remind me of Ann-Valerie Hash just in the way it was styled and put together.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Originally posted by Scott@Oct 8th, 2003 - 3:27 pm
It does however kind of remind me of Ann-Valerie Hash just in the way it was styled and put together.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
I can see the A-V Hash too. :blink: I'm not getting a Helmut Lang feel from it though, more like Chalayan. :unsure: From the pieces I saw here, I'm didn't really enjoy it. I might need to see more to get a better opinion.

Thanks for the pictures, Lena. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->