Sheikha Mozah

ParadEyes

Spring of Córdoba
Reaction score
The first lady of Qatar, Sheikha Moza Al-Misned ( born in 1959)

her style definitely deserves a thread. :heart:

sheikha.jpg

Unlike many other monarchical wives in the Middle East, Sheikha Mozah has been a high-profile figure in her nation's politics and society, actively involved in Qatar's government. She has been named as one of Forbes' 100 Most Powerful Women at #79.

3659456673_929d35a3f6_o.jpg

3660254778_8495f7d0cb_o.jpg

French Prime Minister Francois Fillon and his wife Penelope receive Qatar's Emir Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa Al-Thani and his wife Sheikha Mozah Bint Nasser Al Misnad (wearing Stephane Rolland), at Matignon, in Paris, France on June 23, 2009, on the second day of the Qatari royals state visit to France.

3659456113_36a1240320_o.jpg

Qatar's Emir's wife Sheikha Mozah bint Nasser Al-Misnad seen arriving for a lunch at the Senate, Palace of Luxembourg, in Paris, France on June 23, 2009.

sources:
flickr, ammar abd rabbo
wikipedia
fashionambition blog

Last edited by a moderator:
sheika%2Bmozah%2B2.jpg
5fksw7.jpg
ALeqM5gxXHO9j2vnlix8HnLRuYSS65Yecw.jpg

Y59C.jpg

n591890368_480463_8381.jpg

n533360342_2873727_1972.jpg

3660255586_b2bab9eaaa_o.jpg

3659457515_df1d9b57f1_o.jpg

Qatar's Sheikha Mozah Bint Nasser Al Misnad inaugurated as permanent member of the Academy of Fine Arts of 'Institut de France', in Paris, France on June 24, 2009, on the last day of her state visit to France.

flickr - ammar abd rabboo, lins@nim

I love her style! Keep the pics coming. So far the ones posted I hadn't seen before.

^ :flower:

3678073994_da8f3476c4_o.jpg

3678074454_e17ce9fa16_o.jpg

3677257543_c02f6170b3_o.jpg

Qatar's Emir Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa Al Thani (2nd R) and his wife Sheikha Mozah bint Nasser Al Missned (R) are welcomed by France's President Nicolas Sarkozy (L) and his wife Carla Bruni-Sarkozy before a state dinner at the Elysee Palace in Paris, June 22, 2009.

3287457994_421e53ccc8_o.jpg
2831088827_1552fb32cc_o.jpg

2831090227_83f678ffb3_o.jpg
2831923864_e248d5457b_o.jpg

2831920696_5ec353d841_o.jpg

2702618898_1367734272_o.jpg

flickr, ammar abd raboo, alhamish

You must provide the name of the flickr account you took the images from :flower:

I think we have a thread on her already, because I remember her awesome use of turbans. The green is spectacular - was that recent? She obviously has amazing style - she does the grecian/flow-y look SO well. I'll double-check to see if we do have that older thread.

I did list all the accounts' names..maybe I should've used dashes instead of comas to make it more clear.

Edit:
About the green outfit, she wore it during her visit to France in July 14, 2008. :smile:

thanks ParadEyes ...

Just at the moment eternityg. talks about Middle East in Givenchy HC, I wanted to know if Cheikha Moza was attending Couture this week.
Looked for a thread onto here and saw you just opened one !

She seems to be a very nice woman !
And she's done a lot for women in Qatar, non ?
And she founded Education City !!! She's basically doing a lot for education which is great !

She is so beautiful....and fierce! I hope we get more pics soon

thanks ParadEyes ...

Just at the moment eternityg. talks about Middle East in Givenchy HC, I wanted to know if Cheikha Moza was attending Couture this week.
Looked for a thread onto here and saw you just opened one !

She seems to be a very nice woman !
And she's done a lot for women in Qatar, non ?
And she founded Education City !!! She's basically doing a lot for education which is great !

Yes, she has done a lot for education not only in Qatar.. in other Middle-Eastern countries too. She launched the Al Fakhoora Fund which aims to raise $200 m to rebuild the educational institutions in Gaza, Palestine.
She also distributed hundreds of scholarships for Iraqy and Palestinian students to pursue their education in Qatar (Education City) or any other part of the world.

:heart: I've met her during my graduation, and I admit she looks much better in person than in pictures. She has such a graceful, powerful presence!

She definitely strikes me as a person who would have that type of presence. I searched and we didn't have another thread - don't know how I know her then. Anyway, she has an amazing sense of natural style. Mixing interesting and classic shapes. So beautiful :heart:

Yes, she has done a lot for education not only in Qatar.. in other Middle-Eastern countries too. She launched the Al Fakhoora Fund which aims to raise $200 m to rebuild the educational institutions in Gaza, Palestine.
She also distributed hundreds of scholarships for Iraqy and Palestinian students to pursue their education in Qatar (Education City) or any other part of the world.

:heart: I've met her during my graduation, and I admit she looks much better in person than in pictures. She has such a graceful, powerful presence!
It's good to know that she actually cares about people instead of just spending money and doing like most other royalty do...and you are so lucky to have met her!

Isn't Sheikha Mozah the epitome of elegance? Lovely. Absolutely stunning, always.

She definitely strikes me as a person who would have that type of presence. I searched and we didn't have another thread - don't know how I know her then. Anyway, she has an amazing sense of natural style. Mixing interesting and classic shapes. So beautiful :heart:

Meg, she was in "When stars wear runway looks", thats probably where you saw her :wink:

Or maybe Meg is referring to the Hijab Chic thread. i remember posting some of her couture looks there :smile:

It's good to know that she actually cares about people instead of just spending money and doing like most other royalty do...and you are so lucky to have met her!

I know! :heart::D
There is also a new plan by her highness to establish a Fashion House. I know two Qatari designers working in the project for now with a couple of French designers. I don't know much about it, but it is supposedly the first in the region.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mooncholly
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->