Sheikha Mozah

Her gown is Valentino couture

00100m.jpg

Style.com

The Qatari royal family is LOADED, even in comparison to the world's wealthiest. I wouldn't be surprised if they're worth more than Bill Gates or Carlos Slim. They're the closest thing you can get to the decadence of old royalty in the present age.

This site (http://sheikhamozahfashion.tumblr.com/) does a good job of compiling the Sheikah's outfits. I think the woman single-handedly props up the haute couture industry. :shock:

I love that tumblr, I've been following it for a while. She lives in couture every single day, it's insane. I've noticed she loves lots of Jean Paul Gaultier but she's still very seasoned with other designers like Valentino, Chanel, Dior and Stephane Rolland.

I'm surprised we haven't seen her in Armani Prive.

New My Royals

Attachments

• 610x.jpg
    610x.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 28
the only person I was looking for pictures of and she didn't disappoint :wub:

She looks fabulous....Love her looks, specially the last one in nude

She looks incredible in the nude Valentino dress. The turban and the jewelry makes the look even more special.

The Persians, Iraqs, Turks and Lebanese all have similar blood line, therefore their features and skin are the very similar ( fair and age faster , ofcourse there is a mix now so it’s a different issue).

No they are not related to each others and intermarriage was not that common..
Just because most of them are Muslim it doesn't mean they have similar blood line..
Besides, i don't even consider Turkey a Middle Eastern country..It's an Eurasian country and the most modern country with a Muslim majority thanks to Ataturk.
Persians, Iraqis, Turks and Lebanese have differents cultures too. Persians and Turks don't speak Arabic whereas Iraqis and Lebanese do..Persians and Turks don't consider themselves Arabs because they are not..North Africans are not Middle Eastern and the French influence on them is actually really low ..

Anyway, i'm not a Muslim but i think Sheikha Mozah has really nice style. I usually pay a lot of attention to the hair but even if her hair is a covered it's done in a really pretty way..She's a really stylish woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pjmiddleton
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->