Sherpa/Shearling Boots

Jaim45

Reaction score
You know those boots w/ the sherpa/shearling/faux fur (whatever you call them), well where can I get a pair that is under $200? I saw some in a magazine from Aldo's but when I went on the website, it wasn't there

these Minnetonka ones are $90 (since I see that according to your profile you are in the US:(
38N30707.jpg

and these Uggs are $130:
34321-d.jpg

you can order them and others like them at zappos.com

uggs are great for the beach, post-surfing that is, especially during the fall-winter months when the water's extra cold.

Originally posted by contessacolette@Oct 15th, 2003 - 7:29 pm
uggs are great for the beach, post-surfing that is, especially during the fall-winter months when the water's extra cold.
oh ok. now i get it. i live on the beach and my mum and I couldnt figure out why on earth those boots are so damn popular here :unsure:

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe+Oct 15th, 2003 - 10:37 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LolitaLuxe @ Oct 15th, 2003 - 10:37 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-contessacolette@Oct 15th, 2003 - 7:29 pm
oh ok. now i get it. i live on the beach and my mum and I couldnt figure out why on earth those boots are so damn popular here :unsure: [/b][/quote]
Yeah, I'm from the Jersey Shore and they have been popular with the surfers for years and years.

Jaim, I love that boot (the Aldo one)... I pass by Aldo all the time and contemplate getting a pair in black. They're sooo soft inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"