Shiny Eyes

mermaid

New/Inactive Member
Reaction score

hi everyone! I am looking for eye drops making eyes shiny and glossy - the kind of eye drops tv presenters and actors use. I am NOT looking for "get the red out" eye drops, I'd just love to get that glossy stuff! Thanks for your help!

OffTopic: This forum's colour control is rubbish - you have to add a [/COLOR] tag at the end to get it to work.

I've never heard of these eye-drops but I do know that cosmetic contact-lenses come in different degrees of glossy-ness.

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Jan 2nd, 2004 - 7:52 pm
OffTopic: This forum's colour control is rubbish - you have to add a [/COLOR] tag at the end to get it to work.

I've never heard of these eye-drops but I do know that cosmetic contact-lenses come in different degrees of glossy-ness.
Fascinating, i always just thought they were to stop the varying levels of blindness or change the colour as you got bored. More fool me :ninja:

Cosmetic contacts I said...If you ask your local chemist they will tell you which companies make cosmetic eye-drops. (for example: I asked my chemist where I could find pure double-concentrate of aniseed a few weeks ago and they sourced me a company who makes it)

P.S. Colour is done like this: I am hot.

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Jan 2nd, 2004 - 8:03 pm
Cosmetic contacts I said...If you ask your local chemist they will tell you which companies make cosmetic eye-drops. (for example: I asked my chemist where I could find pure double-concentrate of aniseed a few weeks ago and they sourced me a company who makes it)

P.S. Colour is done like this: I am hot.
Right, I have trouble interpreting words as I see them, perhaps I need contacts, those ones with a purpose other than gloss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loquillinben
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->