Glossy Eyes

Reaction score
i'm trying to find eyeshadows that will look wet/shiny on my eyes. the cream eyeshadows i've tried don't usually seem to shine, they're just creasy. putting lip gloss or vaseline/lotion on my lids looks cool till it goes everywhere. doesn't anyone make moist looking eyeshadow that won't smear? i thought somebody made an actual eye gloss that you put over your eyeshadow and it dries, kinda like benefit shelaq.

YSL makes one :P

it's called Glossy Touch Multi Purpose Gloss and you can use it either over your lids, lips, or anywhere else you wish to

:flower:

104376.jpg

my suggestion is to add Vaseline to one of your favorite eyeshadows...or even some regular clear lip gloss to add some shine.

have you tried the ysl product pradap? does it stay on eyes?

i have the same question as smashin, i 'd love to see a gloss product just for eyes, vaseline tricks dont last long

Try MAC clear lipglass. The lipgloss itself is pretty sticky so just use a tiny amount! It works for me on days when I dont feel like putting makeup all over my eyelids :ermm:!

By the way, VASELINE is OK, but its really to greasy and tends to crease.

i like anna sui eye gloss i bought some a while ago and still use it

I too have been looking for a gloss eyeshadow. I saw a few months ago an eyegloss by Calvin Klein although I haven't looked for it in the shops. I will have a look tomorrow.

I use lip gloss or Benefit highlighter

i did that with MAC clear lipgalss and it's not that bad it didn't bother me that much

Originally posted by xclusive@Nov 2nd, 2003 - 7:56 pm
i did that with MAC clear lipgalss and it's not that bad it didn't bother me that much
Yeah, but remember to only use a TINY tiny amount ! :wink:

i can never get that look to work for me. i bought anna sui and stila's eye gloss...both just crease like crazy and look weird on me. i give up .

:( how about pop's glam jam ? its very thin like gel that adds sheen anywhere .... i dont find it creasing because its very thin. but the colors are all nuetral ( gold, silver, peach, etc etc....)

P42947_hero.jpg

i use club monaco's eye grease, and stila's eye gloss in lame. they're fantastic! :heart: :heart:

MAC makes an All Over Gloss that works well anywhere you want to add some shine.

Originally posted by fashionrage@Dec 17th, 2003 - 6:05 am
MAC makes an All Over Gloss that works well anywhere you want to add some shine.
is it still available? i thought they discontinued it?

Originally posted by MissFire+Dec 17th, 2003 - 9:47 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MissFire @ Dec 17th, 2003 - 9:47 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-fashionrage@Dec 17th, 2003 - 6:05 am
is it still available? i thought they discontinued it? [/b][/quote]
I bought some, but from another make-up artist who didn't like it, but it might just be available in the PRO stores now. I have seen it on eBay a couple times in last few months.

Stéphane MArais does the most gorgeous eye glosses.

Most eye glosses do crease, just have a small mirror at hand and pat away the crease lines that glosses make. It´s not that much trouble, like retouching lipstick! :P

vaseline might not work too well, but ysl makes tons of products not sure what they're called but MAC gloss can work anywhere as well

MAC still carries the gloss - It is simply called MAC Gloss and is found at MAC stores only.

Kristin

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->