Shoe Magazines

Oria

Reaction score
EVERYONE! I discovered a magazine today! OK it may be old news to some but when a girl like me discovers a mag soley dedicated to shoes you go batty. OK breath! Umm I found this magazine from the UK called "Shoo Magazine" and its the summer issue and the 2nd issue only., I hope it stays around. Anyways it has has excellent articles on shoe designers, and just shoes and accessories etc. I'm a magazine lover, but nothing sets me off like a mag dedicated to what I love to do, especially one that actually does justice for shoes and shoe lovers. Email for info regarding 'Shoo Magazine" printed in London. [email protected]

Then theres Shuz magazine, but its more geared towards the consumer, but it still gives good articles about feet etc, AND they always list all the shoes for the season for all price levels, well most. http://www.shuz.com

Then there are several trade magazines, which are too numerous to name, and too expensive for the average shoe lover to get, but EXTREMELY important for the shoe designer etc. So if any one wants those they can PM me.

Also the trade shows in Milan, Bologna, NY, London, Paris, Madrid, love it! Ok I'm done sorry :flower:

:woot: :lol: :buzz: :wub: :clap:

Wow.... Thanks oria....
Does the Shoo Magazine have an online magazine too???? that would be great...

Originally posted by nay-k@Oct 8th, 2003 - 2:56 am
:woot: :lol: :buzz: :wub: :clap:

Wow.... Thanks oria....
Does the Shoo Magazine have an online magazine too???? that would be great...
Sadly none that I know of, but you can e-mail them perhaps in the near future they will. I love the magazine devoured it this morning haha, my breakfast. Way better than eating heavy foods...which I hate!

Hey... Oria... well i know that you love shoes and all but how do you get these magazines??... :wacko:

Originally posted by Shorte@Nov 4th, 2003 - 6:46 pm
Hey... Oria... well i know that you love shoes and all but how do you get these magazines??... :wacko:
I'm a subscriber to the trade ones, and some I pick-up off the newstands in new york. Were you speaking of one in particular?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->