Shoes I Designed Tonight

Craig

Reaction score
Here are some more shoe drawings, the boots are starting to make an appearance, inspired by the latest looks.

Hope you like them

Craig :flower:

:woot: They're all fabulous! I especially like the boots and the Jemma Gold. God, you're good.

Wow, great designs :woot: especially the jemma lace!

Thanks guys, your sending good vibes through my creative blood! :P

The boots will feature more, there's a lot of scope with boots, quite a large canvas to play with so to speak.

Oh, almost left out Portia. Here she is, based on the very popular back zip pointies, that I think are gorgeous.

Take it easy accessory fiends

nicely done Craig :wink: we really should work on some pics together.......i'd love to see what they look like in your drawing style.

what ever happened to that Kylie one? :unsure:

Hi Acid, of course, two heads are often better than one as they say :P

Well, we could incorporate Kylie into a shoe or bag design, that would be fun. I got a bit tied up with getting my portfolio ready, and working on my video game as well until very late, it's all a bit mad. I'm trying to do too much really, but I cannot sit still for one minute! Let me know about some shoe designs and I'll work them for you in Photoshop.

Take care :P

amazing Craig!

i'll get some to you pronto.
i start work at Jimmy Choo on monday!

so it would be uber cool if i could show them some of my designs in good graphics

and of corse i'll show them your shoe designs too :wink: very impressive
i saw a bag spread in THE FACE magazine the other day and it looks IDENITCAL to how you would draw a set of bags, i'll scan it for you soon.! :flower:

Craig, they are all brilliant, but the boots are my special favourites! :heart:

Seems like the boots are very popular, I'll try and come up with a few more ideas.

I've been busy working on some shoes for Acid...this is the first of one of his brilliant designs. I've tried to create it from an angle, in luxurious black leather. Just shout if you want any subtle changes, Acid! :P

Next. Sean's mesh design...this works really well I think. :P

CRAIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: THEY ARE WAY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :woot: :woot: :woot: :heart: :woot: :woot: :heart:

i'm drooling for those boots. and i LOVE the first shoe of seans designs you posted.

Here are the zip detail shoes designed by Acid, these are cool. I've added the furry ones, couldn't resist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->