Shopping for minimalism

stochastic

Reaction score
Check this thread for inspiration.

Back in the 90s the big minimalism bastions (at least for me) were Prada and DKNY, but I don't really feel at home with them anymore. Good high end minimalism brands seem to be Jil Sander, Preen, Phillip Lim, Yigal Azrouel, Rag&Bone and maybe Marni and/or CK, but are there any low end alternatives/steals/bargains?

I rather fancy this dress from MNG (ugly bow preferrably exchanged for a nice leather belt). I have high hopes for Zara's spring collection as well. What else have you found in the way of minimalism? Both high end and low end (and middle end :wink:) suggestions are welcome!

For me, I will buy my own fabrics and sew them. Since the lines, silhouettes, shapes are quite simple, sometimes even loose. If you are confident with your skills, you should buy good fabrics and make your own minimalism clothes. Just my two cents.

Couture_Tribe said:
For me, I will buy my own fabrics and sew them. Since the lines, silhouettes, shapes are quite simple, sometimes even loose. If you are confident with your skills, you should buy good fabrics and make your own minimalism clothes. Just my two cents.
I love your text about John galliano !!!!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->