Shopping in Los Angeles

octopi

Reaction score
hey everyone,

so my bf and i are heading down to LA for 5 days and i was wondering if anyone could shed some light on good shopping areas down there? we are staying in West Hollywood for 3 days and then heading to San Diego to visit some friends.

sorry if there's already a thread discussing shopping in LA but i searched and was surprised when i couldn't find one!

i dont' have that much money to spend so while i'm still planning on visiting 'expensive' places like kitson, fred segal and those luxury department stores, it would be awesome if you guys know of any "hidden gems"--good quality, lesser-known designer stuff with moderate prices. last time i was in LA i visited a little boutique (in Sherman Oaks i believe) called Roni B and they had some super cute stuff but the prices were surprisingly reasonable--so i'm hoping for more of these types of stores. or any high street brands that don't include Zara and H&M (we already have those where i live).

thanks in advance everyone! moderators, feel free to bump my thread if there's already an existing LA shopping thread, and sorry if so :smile:

anyone? it's strange that there's no info for LA shopping even though there are threads for shopping in Vancouver :smile:

vintage, high end fashion clothing for rent in Los Angeles

Does anybody know a place in Los Angeles, where I could RENT high end designer clothing from gowns to accessories. I am looking for something like Albright fashion library in NYC, just in LA :blush:

Thank you for any ideas.

PS: I know some only vintage boutigues, but they are not good as Albright and they do not rent all the time...(also Albright has not only vintage but everything:innocent: )

I thought they'd be a bigger LA thread too :smile:

Does anyone have any recs of where to go/do in LA? I'm not at all interested in celebrity spotting so not really into going to Robertson Boulevard/etc.

I'm in L.A, could anyone please recommend some local designer stores? I've been to Rodeo and seen all the big name stores... looking for some local talent... and hidden gems..
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->