Should I Get These?

Reaction score
just thought i'd get opinions. charles david $233 worth it?
blue or yellow?

60035-d.jpg

60036-d.jpg

I really like them in blue. If that amount is what you'd been expecting to spend, then I'd get them. :flower:

priced to sell...i'd say get them but don't expect to get a lot of wear out of them.

I prefer the yellow.
Mikeijames..why do you say that? Are Charles David shoes poor quality?

Originally posted by Sugo@May 3rd, 2004 - 2:36 pm
I prefer the yellow.
no...charles david shoes just date very quickly...they are trend shoes...that's why they are priced the way they are

Originally posted by mikeijames+May 3rd, 2004 - 2:45 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mikeijames @ May 3rd, 2004 - 2:45 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sugo@May 3rd, 2004 - 2:36 pm
I prefer the yellow.
no...charles david shoes just date very quickly...they are trend shoes...that's why they are priced the way they are [/b][/quote]
i would think a basic pair of opentoed pumps is fairly trend safe.

I wouldnt get them. I have vintage peeptoe shoes and they are just as good, if not better than those ones, for much less money :flower:

yellow is the color of this summer. i would go for YELLOW :wink:

Nine west has something similar for a much cheaper price... :wink:

I dunno if it's my computer, but the yellow ones are very dark and look almost mustardy... :unsure:
i'd go for the blue

Originally posted by whereisthatsusu@May 3rd, 2004 - 6:20 pm
I dunno if it's my computer, but the yellow ones are very dark and look almost mustardy... :unsure:
i'd go for the blue
Yeah same here the yellow looks mustardy to me. If they were a brighter yellow I'd go for them though. The mustard is just not very summery to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->