Should I Get This Manolo?

luvbrands

Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying this Manolo sneaklo mules for everyday use. It looks comfortable.
The price is $341.00

Should i get it?

BIG
NO NO from me :yuk:

no offense but this is just plain vile IMO. its got no charm, no individuality and the fact that MANOLO makes this style makes me even more sad :cry:

please pick another pair, you'll be better off :innocent:

IMO, no just for the fact it was featured everywhere. :doh: The meshing of sport and high-heel seems intresting, but the over-all product is un-appealing to me. Get a pair of Louboutins instead. :flower:

I wouldn't if I were you. You can get the Steve Madden ones for cheaper and just as cute. Maybe use that money to buy a nice handbag - IMO

if you are going to build a repretoire of sporty heels (not judging, just saying)...i think you should invest in a pair of manolos (as well as a couple of pairs of the chanel creations and, of course, tod's)....i personally buy into this style because i think there is nothing more appropriate for a woman than heels...and i think these match the entire juicy couture sensibility going around right now...but if that isn't your look or if you are trying to stray away from that, you might want to keep away from this pair.

thx for everybody's opinion :heart:

i haven't buy these mules yet, just thought about it when i saw neimanmarcus.com.
B)

I wouldn't...but that's just me. It's over the top...too hip-hoppy for Manolo. :flower:

Originally posted by Jaim45@Dec 18th, 2003 - 7:57 am
I wouldn't if I were you. You can get the Steve Madden ones for cheaper and just as cute. Maybe use that money to buy a nice handbag - IMO
I agree if you are going to get this same style you should go for the Steve Madden's more or less the same style....well except the material and workmanship.....

I really don't like the look or style of those. I also doubt that they're as comfortable as you think, luvbrands. :unsure:

I agree with everyone who posted. I would suggest finding a cheaper pair of the same style if you really like the look because you might get tired of the style later. You could probably buy a REALLY nice pair of heels AND a pair of sneakers for the price of those Manolos. I wouldn't buy these shoes unless they're something you absolutely must have.

Oh, no. Please, no. I didn't care for the stillettoed sneakers to begin with, but now every Tom, Dick and Jane designer (pardon the cliche) has come out with them. They have pairs identical to this in Dots for about 10$. Don't waste your money on Manolos.. if you must have these, buy a cheap-o pair. I assure you, this style is going to fade right along with Juicys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->