Sienna to replace Kate?

roppal222

Reaction score
sky.com http://www.sky.com/showbiz/article/0,,50001-1196699,00.html

Sienna Miller could replace Kate Moss as the face of Burberry's advertising campaigns, according to reports in The Daily Telegraph.

Model Kate was dropped by the company following allegations of drug abuse.

The fashion label is also said to be in talks with world-famous photographer Mario Testino, who is due to shoot the Spring 2006 campaign.

It seems that his friendship with Kate could make things difficult.

The celebrity world certainly is a small one.

Actress Sienna split from long-term partner Jude Law when he admitted sleeping with his children's nanny.

And Jude is the ex-husband of Sadie Frost, one of Kate's best pals.

Since stories about alleged cocaine use broke, Moss has lost contracts with high street store H&M and fashion house Chanel.

There has always been a fashionable battle between Miss Moss and Miss Miller - with both stars constantly topping best dressed lists.

Sienna's cool and all, but she's a poor man's Kate in my opinion. If this story is true, talk about rubbing salt in Kate's wounds. :angry:

to be honest, i think Chanel will renew kate's contract
Chanel are notorious for being tight lipped and give the wrong impressions when it comes to campaign contracts.

lets watch this space...

Acid said:
to be honest, i think Chanel will renew kate's contract
Chanel are notorious for being tight lipped and give the wrong impressions when it comes to campaign contracts.

lets watch this space...

I share your hopes there!! Let the storm disappear I guess....

All the labels that dropped her did so under duress thanks to H&M's loaded statement. But I really don't think this is the end for Kate at all.

No Burberry. Just,no. Either bring back Kate, keep Gemma as an only girl, or get Elson/O'Conner/Ross, or a real MODEL! :angry:

If I see one more celebrity campaign, I'm gonna vomit:sick: .

^100 percent agree with u!!!! sienna is really a poor replacement for kate....

I don't hate Sienna or anything, but I think she'd be a bad choice for Burberry, especially as a replacement to Kate. Her appearance isn't versatile enough imo.

God. First they had Gemma in the campaign, who doesn't even FIT the look for Burberry, then they had to kick Kate off which is a mistake on their part, this will make her a BIGGER star, and now they want SIENNA? Gross.

I don't think Sienna evens suits the Burberry look that much and isn't she doing Matthew Williamson? Though this could be just a made up rumour, it's too obvious almost.

I can't work out what Sienna does for a profession anymore. I know she started off as a model, but even so...she's a celebrity now and she's only getting Burberry for that reason alone. Clearly she wasn't up to much scratch as a model because I never heard of her prior-Jude.

She's only being considerd by Burberry cos everyone knows Sienna's style is a rip-off of Kate's. This just proves that Burberry don't really want to let Kate go so they're looking for a cheaper imitation of her. Don't think it'll happen. Think Kate will rise back from all this.

(Amen KhaoticKarma!)

uhhggg... I hope she doesnt! I mean Sienna is a cute girl, but she really feels like a Kate Knockoff to be honest.

i dont think sienna can pull it off at all. im embaressed for sienna, i would hate to be a replacement 'knockoff' for anything

sienna miller could play kate in a really bad movie of the week.she is obviously obssessed with her(like we all are)but the media is just at kate's throat these days so they are putting this whole 'new kate'vibe out there.a knockoff chanel bag is still a knockoff

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaanok
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->