Jennifer Aniston is the celebrity most women wish they looked like

I'm very comfortable with the way I look, but if I had to choose.. ANGELINA for sure.

I have seen J Aniston and A Jolie without or with a little imakeup several times. To tell the truth, I'd rather look like Aniston, if I have to choose between these two.:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
The british women who did this survey must be pretty f***ing ugly if this is their list.

christilynn said:
The british women who did this survey must be pretty f***ing ugly if this is their list.

and some of the men too...Calum Best :sick:

sorry, but anniston reminds me of a sock puppet - smoodgy nose, close-together beady eyes, slit-mouth. :shock: she's as plain as a hane's tube sock.

I agree with Meg, where's Angelina? I guess I'm not surprised at Aniston. I think a lot of people really like her... I think her features are unique. They may not be classicaly beautiful, but unique. I've always liked how she looked. And come on, her body? That woman is in SHAPE.

well, dont count me in guys :ninja:

and this list ..alrrrright

:ermm:

I'd rather look like Angelina over Jen any day. Maybe Jen is getting pitied by woman for her broken marriage therefore is getting more favour in votes?

Out of British beauties, I'd love to look like Kiera or Kate for sure. :wub:

I think maybe it has to do with the fact that Jen is more "real" looking. She's beautiful, but not this unapproachable, plastic kind of beautiful.

I'm wondering if these choices were given to them or if they could pick any random celebrity. I mean if I had to pick from the list I would definitely choose Kate Moss.

Jen is cute but no way near beautiful. Probably pity votes from pitiful women.

^ 3rd. These lists are always silly.

However, I do want to say...

Take THAT Kimberly Stewart!! :lol: Clearly not everybody thinks Jen's "homely".

Spike413 said:
I think maybe it has to do with the fact that Jen is more "real" looking. She's beautiful, but not this unapproachable, plastic kind of beautiful.

Are you kidding.. There is nothing "plastic" about Angelina!! She is all natural and beautiful with or without makeup.. can't say the same about Jen.
Maybe Angelina is unapproachable, not that I'd have a problem approaching her :innocent: but her beauty is no where near to "plastic"!

henriette said:
sorry, but anniston reminds me of a sock puppet - smoodgy nose, close-together beady eyes, slit-mouth. :shock: she's as plain as a hane's tube sock.

:lol: :lol: :buzz: :buzz: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think I must say that not all british men and women have the same opinions choosing the looks of these men and women in the survey.

:D absolutley right!!

*AndoraStar* said:
Are you kidding.. There is nothing "plastic" about Angelina!! She is all natural and beautiful with or without makeup.. can't say the same about Jen.
Maybe Angelina is unapproachable, not that I'd have a problem approaching her :innocent: but her beauty is no where near to "plastic"!

mdankwah said:
I think I must say that not all british men and women have the same opinions choosing the looks of these men and women in the survey.

Agreed. I'm still trying to get my head around who in their right mind would want to look like Abi Titmuss:blink:.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->