Silvia Drevenakova

manette

Reaction score
It's a shame Silvia's only 5'7 because her face is gorgeous. She reminds me a little of Sona :heart:

elite barcelona

Height: 5'7
Bust: 32.5
Waist: 23.5
Hips: 35.5
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green

Agencies: Elite Prague and Barcelona, Donna Tokyo.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish she was a bit taller because her face is gorgeous!

Thanks for this thread Manette, thanks so much again :heart::flower: I've also noticed her but was a bit reluctant about her height but she's incredible and could probably do well in editorials :crush:

Thanks for this thread Manette, thanks so much again :heart::flower: I've also noticed her but was a bit reluctant about her height but she's incredible and could probably do well in editorials :crush:

You're welcome Penny :smile: At first I was also a little reluctant about Silvia's height but she photographs so well that I'll be disappointed if she doesn't get any editorial work.

She is a lovely girl - expressive eyes, strong cleft chin, great cheekbones. There would be a bias against her for the runway, only because of her height, but she photographs beautifully - I could easily see her face in a beauty campaign. So stunning - so well connected with the camera. Thank you for this thread, manette :flower: She's amazing.

Little Silvia D is truly gorgeous!!! Thanks for the thread Manette u always have great eye.

elite

:woot: what glorious editorial work! if you de-emphasize her length and focus purely on the beauty of the shots, these photos are incredible. her proportions appear just fine, her image translates gorgeously to print. if you removed the third photo from the series (where her height is clearly noticeable), the remainder of the work is quite stunning. with confidence and appreciation from designers, she could have a chance on the runway. thanks for the photos John Black :flower:

Thank you so much for those pics John :smile: Silvia is truly amazing in print.

i dont get the big deal with her height? Irina Lazareanu is like 5'6", but she does runway, and is not nearly as gorgeous as this girl. Her height is just a 'big deal' to you all because her agency doesnt lie. If she was marked as 5'9", no one would know any different. O_o

i dont get the big deal with her height? Irina Lazareanu is like 5'6", but she does runway, and is not nearly as gorgeous as this girl. Her height is just a 'big deal' to you all because her agency doesnt lie. If she was marked as 5'9", no one would know any different. O_o

LOL! You're SO right! i was thinking along the same lines as I read down this thread, and you said it for me!!! Very astute observation and very true!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rieswrld
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->