Simon Nessman

Simon by Joe Lally

:heart::blush::wub:

modemodelsblog.com

Simon is working a lot lately. We just all need to be better fans and update this thread more! :P:heart:

haha I wouldn't mind helping either! I'm a Simon fan myself! :blush:

^ Great news! I know you two are great contributers so please go Nessman crazy!! :P:heart::heart: We must go around TFS and inject everyone with Nessmanism! :lol:

^ Lol! Aaw, now my post (#110) looks ********! I'm replying to no one! :lol:

Keep posting more Simon though! :woot::heart:

S/S 2009 Backstage

Emanuel Ungaro

Givenchy

Louis Vuitton

Source: *77visions

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!! THEY ARE ALL GORGEOUS!! Thank you! xx

His hair looks amazing at both Ungaro and Vuitton. It's amazing he looks so sexy with both hair styles. I just wanna ping his curls in those Vuitton ones though... :blush::P

oh man all these new pictures gjalsdkfjasli i don't think i've ever been more sincere than now about calling a guy beautiful, because he totally is ^_^
anyway here's two i found that haven't been posted yet.

Backstage
Emanuel Ungaro, June 2008
snessman08junbsungarotk9.jpg
snessman08junbsungaro2fu7.jpg

^ OMG!! That's the most beautiful man I've ever seen. Period. His hair at Ungaro was amazing! He should keep it that way ( although I do love the curls!)

Oh god... I'm having a very girly moment right now... :blush::heart:

SERIOUSLY! i thought i was a fan of the curls, but i've come to the conclusion that they can do whatever the hell they want with his hair, his face is gorgeous no matter what :blush:

oh i guess i was so excited to post those that i forgot to edit in that those ^ were from nymag lmao oops

^ Don't worry, if I'd found those pictures I probably would have posted them 8 times simultaneously without credit! lol! :lol::heart:

Do you like my new avatar? :P Lol! I'm afraid Simon beat James F. for the place! :rofl::heart:

^ ahahha well the first time i saw simon he reminded me of james (except you know, even better :woot:). ohh btw fast random comment, but your icon before made me want to comment about pineapple express since i just watched it two days ago ^_^

^ Lol! Well, I'm British so I don't get to see Pineapple until Sept. but the script is hilarious plus James has been a fav of mine for years so yay! lol!

I agree Simon and James are very similar. I dunno what it is exactly though...

^ohh you're going to love it, james was easily the best part of the movie. saul was so precious.

and between james and simon, it's definitely their eyes and strong jawline that are similar. but i dunno, even though james has always been one of my favorites, something about simon makes me even more gaga :blush:

i went off on a tangent, but at least i come baring unposted gifts lmao

Simon_JD.jpg
Simon_JD2.jpg
Simon_JD3.jpg

mode models blog

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JordanKefiell
Back