Simone Rocha F/W 2024.25 London

Oh wow! I think this is really good. More pared down, with some throwbacks to the 1950s (a bit of little Edie) but also with a more futurist feeling too.

Not as enamoured with some of the footwear (although the ponyskin pumps & chunky brogues are pretty special) nor with most of the menswear.

Probably her best collection. And I am no fan of her. There are some terrible clunkers here, but this feels like the first time that I'm not looking at a Comme inspired collection from Simone.

The fur should be real.

-"Come and play shop with me!!"

344e8be4727c93b1f95d88735fd2d707.gif

pinimg.com/

Apparently Gaultier has spiced things up because this offering is much better than the usual. Great collection, in particular the first half.

JPG is a Grand Master.

Simone needed that HC touch. This collection is ravishing. Strikes the perfect balance between precious and sophisticated.

Now that she is well-rounded she could easily do Chloé with one arm behind her back.

Last edited:
Little confused by some of the offerings, but it’s certainly more slick and paired back than what she usually does which is a good thing.

She still tried to strike a balance between what she usually does and what she’s doing here but it isn’t done all that well. That being said, it is sleek and somewhat sexy in parts. Remove the coquette-isms that go against that and it’ll be far better. And yeah, prefer this to her JPG collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->