Sinha-Stanic Fall/Winter 05/06 London

stilista

Reaction score
Sinha-Stanic, are duo Geordie Sinha and Aleksander Stanic, who debuted last September at Fashion Fringe. AEFEE support their manufacturing (likewise with Basso & Brooke) so this explains the rather professional appearance.

I omitted half the collection as it was in royal blue and a bit :sick:

all pics from Catwalking.com

Attachments

• SINH_AW05_063.jpg
    SINH_AW05_063.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 8
  • SINH_AW05_129.jpg
    SINH_AW05_129.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 4
  • SINH_AW05_158.jpg
    SINH_AW05_158.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 4
  • SINH_AW05_180.jpg
    SINH_AW05_180.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 4
  • SINH_AW05_198.jpg
    SINH_AW05_198.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 9
couple more of the best looks (in my opinion...)

Attachments

• SINH_AW05_214.jpg
    SINH_AW05_214.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 70
  • SINH_AW05_305.jpg
    SINH_AW05_305.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 72
i liked their debut...this is pretty good...i'm actually curious to see the rest...

thx stilista...

you're welcome :flower:

I think I chose the strongest looks - but here are a few more (again from Catwalking.com)

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 2
and a few of the blues I thought were too :sick: to post earlier...

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 3
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 396
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1
I don't like the shapes much. Seems to me that it's crossed the line of nice and loose into sloppy territory. Not flattering.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's half half: some really nice stuff, but some really bad as well. But overall, it's a decent collection.

thx again stilista...i agree that your first picks were the strongest...
too bad...i was hoping for more...

I like these kind of lose dresses alot. This seems to be a little bit more original, as where I though the first season was a tiny bit rick owens/ balenciaga influenced.I like the beading. The blue is cool to me, it seems liek the new 'it' colour .

I'd like to see the entire collection, or is this it?

Hmm, I don't see what's wrong with all the blue stuff, I think it all looks pretty good for a debute :smile:

I'm a tiiiny little bit disappointed, some pieces look quite bland to me. But the rest is nice, not very outstanding, I like this look nonetheless:

SINH_AW05_198.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
shinahstanic are great i'm sure the womans name is Fiona Shina and not Georidie :flower: the blue looks in this collection are very very similar to her graduation collection

stilista said:
couple more of the best looks (in my opinion...)

i like the selection stilista posted here, mainly the pale blue draped dress from the second bunch, their use of sequins for the evening.. and their loose fitting blue dresses, blue is such a fave colour for next winter :heart:

even though i'm not 'breathless' with their collection as a whole, i believe we will be hearing more from this design team in the future

thanks both for the topic and the visuals :flower:

i really like it - i like the louche (sp?) shapes & I espeially like the blue. I think i'd like to wear a sack if it were blue. LOL

Galliano guy said:
shinahstanic are great i'm sure the womans name is Fiona Shina and not Georidie :flower: the blue looks in this collection are very very similar to her graduation collection

I think it's Fiona too :huh: Is she maybe from Newcastle, thus making her "a Geordie" ?! :D

Their last collection had beautiful colours, really rich oranges...I preferred it to this, but this is maybe a bit more grown-up. I think they'll last....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->