Skincare - Body

Lena said:
*now, can someone please suggest a real good firming body cream/lotion please?
i need something that works well, price is not an issue, i'm looking for a top product , no super market kind of brand

thanks in advance :flower:

I've used Dove which I found to be very effective, but if you want a more expensive brand, I've found Lancome's 'Body Sculptesse Instant Tightening Effect' to be really good as well - it has a nice silky feel to it :flower:

thank you becky.. :smile:
to be honest i think i might finally go for a Lancome product
i'll wait for few more suggestions before making my mind

Lena said:
:woot: finally.. so glad for this new thread, cause i have questions :P

i need something that works well, price is not an issue, i'm looking for a top product , no super market kind of brand

Phytomer Active declic works well, it's a serum. Continue with Body declic. Another alternative is Total Fitness from Yves Saint Laurent. It's smooth and firming your skin. But still, you have to workout a little to maintain your body.

Golden_butterfly said:
Oh you missunderstood me, sorry for not being clear. I meant Jerry Hall being
' disguisting ' as she in that interview claimed she could go without a wash
for 6 - 7 weeks . I'm sorry if I unknowingly upset you and for being unclear. :flower:

Ewww!! Did she really say that? Thats gross. I feel icky if I dont wash my hair everyday. Yeah, yeah, I know you arent supposed to but I do it anyway!:innocent:

Becky_da_da_da said:
All the time.

Its my personal quest to get the softest skin in the world :woot:

Plus, I also have dry skin, so if I don't use it, I go all flaky :ninja: :yuk:

What kind do you use?

I started using palmer's cocoa butter, and i absolutely love it!!! i like the smell too. it mosturizes really well, and it gives ur skin a glow..plus its supposed to help with stretch marks and it tones the skin.

hmmm...i've never used shea butter before. i have some at home but have no idea how to use it. can someone plz tell me, because i wanna try since everyone's saying its good. do u just apply it like normal lotion?

Shea butter is thick so it can´t be applied just like body lotion, you have to massage it to penetrate the skin. :wink:

now, can someone please suggest a real good firming body cream/lotion please?

you have thousands to choose from.
We are also in the skin care business but will not
plug our products on the forum .
it could get us into trouble:D

i've got a really frustrating problem about my skin.
there are lots of mosquitos' bites scars on my legs. i'm not dare to wear skirts ir even shorts in hot summer *-*.
can anyone help plsss?

fleur137 said:
hmmm...i've never used shea butter before. i have some at home but have no idea how to use it. can someone plz tell me, because i wanna try since everyone's saying its good. do u just apply it like normal lotion?
I think it also helps in the absorption process if you apply it when you get out of the bath or shower. I do that with my regular lotion and it aborbs super fast.

Lena said:
:woot: finally.. so glad for this new thread, cause i have questions :P

Clarins has like three or four different firming creams depending on the area of you body that you want to tighten up. They are fantastic!!

Does anyone know of a true tested cream that can diminish stress marks? I am fairly young (20), so they aren't that extreme, yet that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->