SkinCeuticals

today my phyto corrective came in yes, will try it out starting from this evening!

but a question, from my dermatologist I have to use a cream containing benzylperoxide and adalphene (or something like that) on my bumps and spots - do I use the phyto before the cream or after? personally I think before but I could be wrong

I would use it before as well! :smile:

I hope you like the gel!! Actually, it even calms the redness in zits down too!!

First impressions - I love both the simply clean and the phyto corrective... The simply clean doesn't foam up a lot, about the same as the Dermalogica special cleansing gel, so I'm happy with it. My skin felt really nice afterwards, not tight at all. The phyto corrective gel has an interesting smell to it, I can't quite place my finger on what it is... It actually smells quite similar (although a very muted version) to my listerine :rofl: But it is super gentle, and feels great on my skin.

I love that the lines that dont use a lot of/or ANY money on advertising or fancy packaging but INSTEAD on science and technology and showing the consumer WHAT they're doing, and how this works, and the molecular structure, and etc. etc. I mean, dont get me wrong, LOVE my La Prairie Cellular Anti-Redness Nurturing Cream and it DOES last a long time, it is the same price as ReVive (who does not advertise, yet La Prairie does)

Natura Bisse does no advertising either. Or Biologique Recherche. These are pretty much my 'core' lines I love and try to use new products by. Anyhow, rambling.

SkinCeuticals is a very scientific line, very BEHIND their products, and I wish I had unlimited money to buy the whole line! I've always wanted to try the Phyto Corrective Gel as someone who has suffered with easily irritated, reddened skin, so the three/four reviews from you guys in this thread has me sold! Plus I always planned on getting it eventually, since I LOVED their toner and moisturizer, like earlier mentioned.

Anyway I'm so glad it feels good on your skin Belowen and is your skin clearing up because of it you think? Or at least helping with the redness in your sudden breakouts so they're less noticeable?

Anyway I'm so glad it feels good on your skin Belowen and is your skin clearing up because of it you think? Or at least helping with the redness in your sudden breakouts so they're less noticeable?

My skin has definitely settled down, but I'm not sure if it's because I've switched over to the different cleanser, or if it was because I stopped using my bare minerals primer (I swear this breaks me out, I'm not going to use it anymore) But even after a couple of days use my skintone seems to be a lot lighter, less uneven. While I was getting ready today & putting my foundation on I realised that the area on the sides of my nose was less pink than usual, which is good! I'm going to keep using the phyto corrective day and night for a month and see how I go...

I've been using the phyto corrective since thursday 2x/day and my skin tone is improving drastically (but do keep in mind that it was awfull and my spots were really dark and red) will continue use twice daily and update off course but so far I'm sold!

just a question to other users of phyto corrective gel: is your skin also peeling on some of the places you applied it in the evening (when you applied it in the morning)?

the spots are still improving but more slowly now so still happy with the product

^ My skin isn't peeling at all...

Have you changed anything else in your routine?

BUMP!

My sister-in-law works for L'oreal in Cleveland and passes along full-size items once in a while. :smile: In my hands I have the SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Eye Complex, Emollience moisturizer, Hydrating B5 and Phyto Corrective fluid.

I'll report back on the above. (Also have some La Roche-Posay goodies!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->